Windows 10: cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...

Discus and support cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help, I have reset my password 10 times not and I cant login. just got a new PC and wanting to login with my own account, I enter my account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Miroslav Nenkov, Mar 17, 2019.

1. cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...

Please help, I have reset my password 10 times not and I cant login. just got a new PC and wanting to login with my own account, I enter my account email (that's accepted), I enter my password (that's accepted), then I am asked to enter my password one last/more time (and it keeps telling me it is not correct).

I loged in online on my browser, without any issue what so ever and was not asked to enter my password a second time.

Please help.. what is this second time password it needs? why does it not accept my password?

Thanks

:)

Miroslav Nenkov, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User
    Sharief K, Mar 17, 2019
  3. marisaPO Win User
    Microsoft login asking for Windows password

I'm trying to login to my Microsoft account, have done the reset my password routine when I thought perhaps I had forgotten my password, but it turns out I had not forgotten my pw. The snag is that when I go to login, I get through to the step where it asks
    for my current Windows password. So login steps go login MS, MS password, and then Windows password. My Microsoft pw doesn't work. I have no clue what my Windows pw is and there is no option for "forgot my password."

What's up with this? It seems ironic that I'm selecting "ease of access" as a category. How do I get past this?

Marisa

marisaPO, Mar 17, 2019
  4. cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...

After the update Windows asking for login to account for which i had not set the password

Hello,

I realize that after the Windows update installed recently you are asked to login with the password. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing this issue for the local account or for the Microsoft account?
    • Do you have any other accounts to login?
    • Did you check if the same issue persists in Safe mode?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...

1. cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password... - Similar Threads - cannot login Microsoft

2. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  3. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  4. Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?: Signing into my first new computer in a while and microsoft asks for my Email, ok I can provide that, then my password, sure got that too, then it asks me for my account password which is somehow different than my normal password? Where am I supposed to find that information...
  5. Cannot login to my computer with my Microsoft account.

Cannot login to my computer with my Microsoft account.: I cannot login to my computer Windows 10 64-bit with my Microsoft account. although I put the same password that I sign in to my outlook account which I can login to see my mail perfectly. Now, I must sign in with my local account instead....
  6. Cannot login to my computer with my Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to my computer with my Microsoft account.: I cannot login to my computer Windows 10 64-bit with my Microsoft account. although I put the same password that I sign in to my outlook account which I can login to see my mail perfectly. Now, I must sign in with my local account instead....
  7. Cannot login to my computer with my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account: An app Textize Mind Map that I got from the Microsoft Store is asking me to log in to my Microsoft Account. I attached here the picture. Is this safe? I tried logging in using face recognition but Windows gives a notice that it's an unverified app also attached the image...
  9. Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser

Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser: Suddenly I can't sign into my MS account using the Opera browser. I just get a blank page. No error code. [Original Title: Opera browser] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-to-microsoft-account-with-opera/c628c8f4-c968-4bff-8e30-f8b44f58b283
  10. My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.: After not using it for a few days, it asked me to verify my microsoft account. I was able to use cntrl alt dlt to get out and i was still logged in, and scanned for viruses. it said there were none. could there be malware?...