Windows 10: Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account

Discus and support Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot login to our volume licensing account. I could a month ago. Now, I get to the login page and enter my business username and password. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Susan Brock, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account

I cannot login to our volume licensing account. I could a month ago. Now, I get to the login page and enter my business username and password. In the menu bar, it says I am logged in but it takes me to a page that says "sign in to VLSC with a new or existing account." I use my business username and password and choose my country. I submit. See screenshot below.

* Indicates a required field

Then it returns me to the same page with the following error message:

You have signed with your Microsoft account*** Email address is removed for privacy ***.Click hereto sign in with your work account or create a work account for example, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to complete the registration.Learn more

1. I am signed in with my work account.

2. Clicking on Learn More takes me to a blank page.

3. I am using the latest update of Windows 10 and trying to download MS Word 2019 on my new desktop.

Please help.

:)

Susan Brock, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account

Cannot login with microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi John,

If you are using Microsoft account to login into the user account, I suggest you to convert the user account to
    Local account and using the new Microsoft account change to Microsoft user account by following the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: To convert to local account.

• Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open system
      Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts, click on
      sign in with a local account instead option.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password and click on Next.
    • Type the Password, and Password Hint that you want set for the local account and click
      Next.
    • Click on Sign out and Finish button.
    • Login to check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: To switch to Microsoft account.

• On the newly converted Local user account, press
      Windows logo + I
      keys on the keyboard to open Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts click on
      sign in with a microsoft account instead option.
    • Enter the new Microsoft account ID and Password and click Sign in.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of not able to login using Microsoft account on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account

1. Cannot login to my Microsoft Volume Licensing account - Similar Threads - Cannot login Microsoft

2. How to access a Microsoft volume license Login using a Consumer account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access a Microsoft volume license Login using a Consumer account: Dear Microsoft,Please see the attached snapshot and let me know how to sign-in to our Microsoft volume license login using by consumer account, or if there any other way to access the login.Note: 1. We have an Microsoft volume license credential.2. We are waiting for your...
  3. How to access a Microsoft volume license Login using a Consumer account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access a Microsoft volume license Login using a Consumer account: Dear Microsoft,Please see the attached snapshot and let me know how to sign-in to our Microsoft volume license login using by consumer account, or if there any other way to access the login.Note: 1. We have an Microsoft volume license credential.2. We are waiting for your...
  4. How to access a Microsoft volume license Login using a Consumer account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  6. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  7. Microsoft Volume Licensing login not working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Volume Licensing login not working: [ATTACH]There have been some complaints that the Microsoft Volume Licensing login is not working for some. Users reported experiencing authentication issues with Microsoft’s products, including the VLSC service. It has been found that most Microsoft Volume Licensing login...
  8. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login

Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login: Microsoft no longer lets me login with my Microsoft Account. It told me I had unitl 11/19 to create a work account. It then required it today. I created a work account as per the instructions. But, I see nothing there linking to my own account now how to create that link so I...
  9. Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Login: Microsoft no longer lets me login with my Microsoft Account. It told me I had unitl 11/19 to create a work account. It then required it today. I created a work account as per the instructions. But, I see nothing there linking to my own account now how to create that link so I...
  10. Volume license linked with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Volume license linked with my microsoft account: Hi Team,I purchased windows 10 license from some website.They sell this key in half price, after that I login in my microsoft account then this key bind with my microsoft account.After that I get to know this is volume key.So I have below questions.If this volume key is...