Windows 10: Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

Discus and support Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Carthen, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few hours. Shutdown. Start it this morning, go to login screen. Click Sign In. And it kicks me backs to date and time screen. I've tried starting in safe mode.. safe mode with networking.. safe mode with command prompt. And it all brings me back to the same screen and it still won't let me sign in. Doesn't even bring up a password box. I'm completely stuck. So any help would be great before I turn this PC into a expensive shooting target. Thanks.

:)

Andrew Carthen, Nov 24, 2022
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Nov 24, 2022
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

stuck into login screen with no login bar.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to get the login page properly to login. We will help you.

• Were you able to login in Safe mode?

I suggest you to Enable the Hidden Admin account and
    create a new user account
    and check if the issue persists.

If you can't open Settings, get to startup options from the sign-in screen:

• On the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down
      while you select Power > Restart
      (in the lower-right corner of the screen).

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options.

• Select Command Prompt.

• Click on Command Prompt, type the command and click
      enter.

• net user Administrator /active:yes
        (there is SPACE after Administrator)
    Restart the computer to login to admin account
    and then create new user account and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

1. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen - Similar Threads - Cannot login stuck

2. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  3. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  4. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen: Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few hours. Shutdown. Start it this morning, go to login screen. Click Sign In. And it kicks me backs to date and time screen....
  6. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen: Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few hours. Shutdown. Start it this morning, go to login screen. Click Sign In. And it kicks me backs to date and time screen....
  7. New PC settings cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC settings cannot login: I just received a new PC computer. It seems I did something wrong when I was setting it up. I thought I followed the prompts correctly, but was distracted by a customer call in the middle of the process. It went to a login screen for Windows and when I enter my email and...
  8. PC stuck on login screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on login screen.: I had a power outage last night and ever since I can’t log into my computer. I get to the login screen and it just freezes or it says my login name with no password or PIN prompt and that’s as far as I get. I’ve tried getting into safe mode like others have suggested but I...
  9. My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is stuck on login screen, with airplane on: The Screen of my laptop is broken and now is stuck in login screen, with airplane mode, so my MS password doesnt work, I had a pin with four digits and that disappeared, so I cannot enter in my pc! I have an external monitor, but every time I try to restore or scan him the...
  10. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

PC stuck at a blurry login screen: I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry. I can use the...