Windows 10: Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall...

Discus and support Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to fresh install Windows 10 on my HP Envy 360. I am currently running into a login issue with my Microsoft @outlook.com account to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ThomasParks2020, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall...

Hello,

I am trying to fresh install Windows 10 on my HP Envy 360. I am currently running into a login issue with my Microsoft @outlook.com account to associate my digital license. My goal is to use my current 1 TB HDD as storage data and my M.2 SSD 250 GB to be bootable with the system partition Windows 10 migration and a minimum amount of apps if possible after the WIN 10 partition is hopefully migrated. I find it very frustrating that I was able to login to this forum with the same password but I cannot get this important information so I can have this finally resolved so I can get the performance out my M.2. Let me know if there is any pertinent info you need from me.

Thanks

Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall... acbbcf4b-2f89-4fcd-abbb-c84e5af09e10?upload=true.png

:)

ThomasParks2020, Apr 17, 2020
  2. harrymc Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 - how many digital licenses I have linked to my account

The digital license is a fingerprint of the hardware on which Windows 10 was installed.

As you have installed (and activated) Windows 10 on 3 PCs, Microsoft now holds
    in its activation database three digital licenses for each of the computers
    by their hardware.
    Upon reinstalling Windows 10 on any of them, activation will be immediate
    once Windows gets in touch with the Microsoft servers, no matter which account
    was used to login, Microsoft account or local account.

There is no connection between your Microsoft account and digital licenses.
    The most you can do is to go to
    account.microsoft.com/devices
    to see a list of all the devices associated with your Microsoft account.

harrymc, Apr 17, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall...

Andre Da Costa, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall...

1. Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall... - Similar Threads - Cannot login Outlook

2. my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...: So i have my pre installed windows 11 which i got when i bought a new laptop. Now i have to change to another OS for few months, and after that come back to windows. My windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account. So if i changed my OS , do i lose my windows...
  3. my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...: So i have my pre installed windows 11 which i got when i bought a new laptop. Now i have to change to another OS for few months, and after that come back to windows. My windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account. So if i changed my OS , do i lose my windows...
  4. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?: My laptop has Windows 10 Pro. On resetting the OS, it asked me to enter product key. But after logging into my Microsoft account, the "Activation" area shows that my device is using the digital license associated with my Microsoft account. So, I wanted to know whether this...
  5. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?: My laptop has Windows 10 Pro. On resetting the OS, it asked me to enter product key. But after logging into my Microsoft account, the "Activation" area shows that my device is using the digital license associated with my Microsoft account. So, I wanted to know whether this...
  6. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

7. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license: Hello!In preparation for building a new PC, I setup a fresh windows account using a new @outlook.com address and associated my digital license with it. I did not use this new account for emailing or any other uses, it was solely for associating with my Windows Digital...
  8. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license: Hello!In preparation for building a new PC, I setup a fresh windows account using a new @outlook.com address and associated my digital license with it. I did not use this new account for emailing or any other uses, it was solely for associating with my Windows Digital...
  9. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

10. I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account

I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account: I don't have the passwords because I erased my old build. I had too erase its a long story I was stuck in safe mode and didn't have the password so I requested help with my login/outlook password and I couldn't verify my identity. My passwords were on the machine and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my outlook account is not connected with my lumia 930