Windows 10: Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365

Discus and support Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot login to OneDrive on both online site and on PC. Get message "Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" Error Code 0x8004def5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by babyjaytx64, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365

I cannot login to OneDrive on both online site and on PC.

Get message "Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers"

Error Code 0x8004def5

What is problem?

:)

babyjaytx64, Aug 11, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 11, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

Not really. Office 365 Home Premium is the equivalent to Office Professional. Office Professional is $390 and you can only install it on one PC. Office 365 is $99.99 a year and you can install it on up to 5 PCs. So even if you have just one PC, it would take almost 4 years for 365 to match the cost of the stand alone version. And if you have 2 PCs the cost for the stand alone version soars to $780, thats almost 8 years of paying for 365...

newtekie1, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Ferds_N Win User

Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365

office 365.

Hi there MargaretO'Connor3, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem. Login to your Microsoft Account associated with the subscription then download and install Office 365, here is the link on how to do it properly
    with step by step instructions.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/downlo...

Ferds_N, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365

1. Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365 - Similar Threads - Cannot login OneDrive

2. Cannot login to office 365 on child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to office 365 on child account: I am trying to login to office 365 on my sons child account on his laptop. It says the PIN is incorrect when I enter it. I have logged into this account on both my account and my wifes account on the laptop, using the same email and PIN, but for some reason, my son's account...
  3. OneDrive - How to save Office 365 documents online only?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - How to save Office 365 documents online only?: Saving files to OneDrive will usually result in a copy in the \OneDrive folder on the HDD. I am seeking a way to store Word/Excel documents within a OneDrive folder but only online, no copy on HDD. Within (for example) Excel, with an open document, I would go for File > Save...
  4. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  5. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365: I'm TOTALLY SICK of OneDrive and File Explorer and somewhat of Office 365. Yesterday I downloaded a file created by Microsoft SetupProd_OffScrub.exe that was supposed to auto remove and clean up Office 365. I was tired of Office not showing me or allowing me to choose where...
  6. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  7. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  8. Cannot activate Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Office 365: Hi, I recently bought an office 365 key from Costco and it gave me the link to setup office online in which I enter the product key, which I did, then it loads forever on Select your country/region and I can't move on with the activation process. Any help would be...
  9. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....
  10. Installing office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, PC username replaced

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Installing office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, PC username replaced: Hi, Before installing Office 365 (office 2016) and onedrive, my username to logon to my laptop, was "AJ ANNING" and a specific pAasswAord. Now my username does not show up at logon. "JAMES ANNING" is what shows up, and the username is now my email "xxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com" and...