Windows 10: Cannot Login to Windows 10 Education

Discus and support Cannot Login to Windows 10 Education in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! I was trying to login through safe mode in windows 10 but it won't accept my password. I already tried booting up in safe mode with networking... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mr.JamesDG, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Cannot Login to Windows 10 Education

Hello!

I was trying to login through safe mode in windows 10 but it won't accept my password. I already tried booting up in safe mode with networking but my wired ethernet cable is not detected. I also tried using command prompt but i must have admin privileges which i don't have.

:)

Mr.JamesDG, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Cannot Login to Windows 10 Education

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Login to Windows 10 Education

1. Cannot Login to Windows 10 Education - Similar Threads - Cannot Login Education

2. Cannot login Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login Windows 10: Cannot login to a temporary user profile after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-windows-10/0ffcb12e-7c6b-4beb-8d5b-13b4076ed6dc
  3. Cannot download windows 10 education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot download windows 10 education: I have a PC with activated windows 10 education and I accidentally installed windows 10 pro. Now I cannot reinstall education version because I cannot find the ICO file for it. The MediaCreationTool DOES NOT have the education version and automatically makes a win 10 Pro...
  4. Windows 10 Education - Login Expiry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education - Login Expiry: Hoping someone here has gone through the same problem and managed to solve it. Was given a Windows 10 Education key through university a few years back for my personal computer, and installed on my new desktop at the time. Made the annoyingly stupid mistake back then of...
  5. Cannot Login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Login to Windows 10: Okay so i just Updated my Computer Update and Restart and now i cannot login with my Pin or my password, i tried using safemode, didnt work. Now when i try to Shiftclick Restart it only allows me to shutdown PC When clicking forgot password it comes up with a Blue screen...
  6. Cannot login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot login to Windows 10: Yesterday my husband configured an account for myself on his elderly Sony VAIO laptop. Now, when I boot it up, I get as far as the screen showing the time on a picture backdrop. Normally at this stage I would press Esc to get the login screen, but now when I do that the...
  7. Cannot login Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login Windows 10: Computer : Acer Aspire T3*715 desktop System : Windows on Home 64b. 1909(2) Problem : 1. I change login password every month. 2. The last time I changed the password, restarted & logged in & used the PC for hours. 3. Started the PC again 3 hours later, but could not login,...
  8. Cannot login Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot login Windows 10: Computer : Acer Aspire T3*715 desktop System : Windows on Home 64b. 1909(2) Problem : 1. I change login password every month. 2. The last time I changed the password, restarted & logged in & used the PC for hours. 3. Started the PC again 3 hours later, but could not login,...
  9. Windows 10 Education ; cant login with personal account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Education ; cant login with personal account: Hi I have recently built a new system and installed Windows 10 and added my user account. Due to upgrading the hardware I couldn't find activate using my Windows Insider details and couldn't find detail of my old key. I used my Win 10 Education edition university key...
  10. cannot get windows 10 education version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot get windows 10 education version: i have student email ends with "@bue.edu.eg" but i don't know how to get the Education version product key. i cant find any place to register for it. the only way i found was through onthehub website but when i click find my school and select my university it doesnt show up...