Windows 10: Cannot login to Windows 10. HELP?!

Discus and support Cannot login to Windows 10. HELP?! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So here's the thing. 1. Microsoft account is the admin 2. Cannot login after an update I didn't ask for. 3. System restore says it worked but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisHallman1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. ChrisHallman1 Win User

Cannot login to Windows 10. HELP?!

So here's the thing.

1. Microsoft account is the admin

2. Cannot login after an update I didn't ask for.

3. System restore says it worked but doesn't do jack as going back to it shows the same exact update waiting for system restore.

4. Don't have cd or flash drive to restore.

5. Repairing PC gets stuck at 8%

6. Creating built in Admin doesn't do anything as inputting the command and restarting, it doesn't appear.

:)

ChrisHallman1, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot login to Windows 10. HELP?! - Similar Threads - Cannot login HELP

2. Cannot Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Login: Apps like Store and Feedback do not understand I am logged in so show me as NOT logged in demand I login. This started since Microsoft said it has changed so users cannot log out/in or something like that....
  3. Cannot login Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot login Windows PowerShell: I use Win 10, we use Office 365 account. I am GA. I cannot login PowerShell. Got the error: "import-possession : Files cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. Provide a valid certificate with which to sign the files." I tried another GA account...
  4. Help customizing login screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help customizing login screen Windows 10: Hey everyone, I had a REALLY custom windows 7, I had removed everything from the login screen, even the ease of access and power buttons, only a picture and password field. Now I'm modding 10, however, I can't seem to find a way to get rid of these things on windows 10,...
  5. Cannot login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login: Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong password or some such annoying rot. What can I do?? as i am not game to fire up my main laptop either now and they are both...
  6. Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!

Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!: After my update with the latest version I am NO LONGER able to log in to Windows 10. My system starts, goes to the Welcome screen, but when I go to the login screen the background is there but my picture, name and login field are not there. I have had 3 computer experts run...
  7. Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password

Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password: I can't remember fully now but I was having a problem with setting up a schedule in Macrium Reflect, it kept failing to accept my Win 10 password. I went to 'netplwiz' thinking I could just login without a password but then after I rebooted I could only get to the win 10...
  8. Help with login

Help with login: Hi All. Just set up a family user account for my Son with his outlook account. Its all activated but when he goes to log in with his password it says " you must be online the first time to complete your account setup" there is an internet connection, so what's going on?...
  9. Help with login

Help with login: Just set up a family user account for my Son with his outlook account. Its all activated but when he goes to log in with his password it says " you must be online the first time to complete your account setup" there is an internet connection, so what's going on? Appreciate...
  10. cannot log in to windows 10 - help

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot log in to windows 10 - help: when I turn on my pc and click on the mouse the password box doesn't appear. a couple days ago everything was fine, but then it wouldn't accept my password,so I clicked on the "forgot my password" link and was emailed a notification on resetting it. I was able to log in OK...