Windows 10: Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page

Discus and support Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Cannot login to Windows 10 pro at Login page encountered message " Something Happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dr. WilsonLiao, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page

Cannot login to Windows 10 pro at Login page encountered message " Something Happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts >Sign-in option the first time encountering this message even using the correct PIN to login. You just simply cannot login to Windows 10 pro at all. Even use the normal correct password by changing to using password. It will show your password is incorrect. What's going on here ???

:)

Dr. WilsonLiao, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page

1. Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page - Similar Threads - Cannot login pro

2. Windows 10 stuck on login, cannot enter username

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on login, cannot enter username: After a windows update in March, I got this problem where keyboard entry or mouse click will not bring up the username box. It kept flickering back to the background screen. Windows loaded quickly so it must have been starting from hibernation. After some research, I found...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on login, cannot enter username

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on login, cannot enter username: After a windows update in March, I got this problem where keyboard entry or mouse click will not bring up the username box. It kept flickering back to the background screen. Windows loaded quickly so it must have been starting from hibernation. After some research, I found...
  4. Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page: Hi, I updated my w10 laptop the other day and when it had finished, I had found out that my account had been turned to temporary. Yesterday I deleted this temporary account and the account is still on the login screen. I entered the password and it says that the password...
  5. Windows are always getting stuck on top

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows are always getting stuck on top: Hello, I've got a rather strange problem. I've had this problem for months, since my last clean install, and I've just done a clean install of Win10 to find the issue still there. Ultimately, some windows are just getting stuck on top (of others). For example, if I open...
  6. Windows is getting stucked always.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is getting stucked always.....: My device is a Acer E 15. 8GB ddr3 ram , intel core i5 8th gen processor , with dedicated nvidia 2gb vga. It doesn't have any hardware problem. It runs with windows 10 pro latest updates. 1 During the boot process windows logo displayed and loading nearly 10-15min to...
  7. Stuck in login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in login page: hi all! I recently upgraded from Win7 pro to Win10 with the automatic procedure, what happened is that: - while following procedure all updates have been applied and when I reached the 1909 version window started to give me problems. - when I started the pc self assembled...
  8. Windows 10 1903 - always crash on first boot on login screen with new

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 1903 - always crash on first boot on login screen with new: Hello. Is this a 1903v Win10 bug? Always when plugging new gpu it crashing display driver only in first boot on login screen. Then its fine. Its happening always on first boot with new gpu plugged. On 1809v there was not issue with this. 148904
  9. Cannot get past first page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get past first page: When I turn my computer on, it will not allow the camera to see me and automatically sign me in. How do I make the camera see me? I probably have a password, but I cannot recall it. Can I access the password so I can write it down. I have tried to guess the password,...
  10. Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page: Dear Windows 10 Support experts, Thank you for reading this email. Is there a way to get to the Troubleshoot page before reaching the Login page? My computer is experiencing an issue that when reaching the Login page, before I could click on the Power/Restart button, the...