Windows 10: Cannot login Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot login Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Computer : Acer Aspire T3*715 desktop System : Windows on Home 64b. 1909(2) Problem : 1. I change login password every month. 2. The last time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Diano, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Diano Win User

Cannot login Windows 10

Computer : Acer Aspire T3*715 desktop
    System : Windows on Home 64b. 1909(2)
    Problem :
    1. I change login password every month.
    2. The last time I changed the password, restarted & logged in & used the PC for hours.
    3. Started the PC again 3 hours later, but could not login, saying : Incorrect password.
    Note : There very important files in C drive and I must keep them.
    Please help.
    Thanks

:)

Diano, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Cannot login Windows 10

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login Windows 10

1. Cannot login Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot login

2. cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login: I am having a very specific problem that none of the individual suggested solutions for the multitude of problems has worked. A few weeks ago, I want to say after a windows update I noticed the following behaviorOutlook 365 classic app connected to my Gmail account...
  3. cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login: I am having a very specific problem that none of the individual suggested solutions for the multitude of problems has worked. A few weeks ago, I want to say after a windows update I noticed the following behaviorOutlook 365 classic app connected to my Gmail account...
  4. Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.: Hi,When I try to login into my Windows 10 desktop computer using my PIN, I get ''Your credentials could not be verified.'' message. followed by ''Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again.'' When I...
  5. Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.

Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.: Hi,When I try to login into my Windows 10 desktop computer using my PIN, I get ''Your credentials could not be verified.'' message. followed by ''Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again.'' When I...
  6. Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop: I got a secondhand Windows 11 laptop and I'm trying to login to my Microsoft account, entering the correct Microsoft email that I have been using on my old laptops and newly reset password but then it asks me again to put in my Microsoft password: "Next time you sign into...
  8. I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop

I cannot login to my Microsoft account on my Windows 11 laptop: I got a secondhand Windows 11 laptop and I'm trying to login to my Microsoft account, entering the correct Microsoft email that I have been using on my old laptops and newly reset password but then it asks me again to put in my Microsoft password: "Next time you sign into...
  9. I cannot get past my login screen on my Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot get past my login screen on my Laptop: A couple of days ago. I downloaded a New Driver updater software.Since doing that. I cannot login into my laptop. I get the message . Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. When I click Set my PIN nothing happens.There is also a Sign...
  10. I cannot get past my login screen on my Laptop

I cannot get past my login screen on my Laptop: A couple of days ago. I downloaded a New Driver updater software.Since doing that. I cannot login into my laptop. I get the message . Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. When I click Set my PIN nothing happens.There is also a Sign...