Windows 10: Cannot login Windows PowerShell

Discus and support Cannot login Windows PowerShell in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Win 10, we use Office 365 account. I am GA. I cannot login PowerShell. Got the error: "import-possession : Files cannot be loaded because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gary Zhang 0000, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Cannot login Windows PowerShell

I use Win 10, we use Office 365 account. I am GA. I cannot login PowerShell. Got the error:

"import-possession : Files cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. Provide a valid certificate with which to sign the files."

I tried another GA account in my PC, also go the same problem. Therefore, it should be related to the problem of Windows PowerShell itself.

Other GA can login in their own PC.

Pls see the error screenshot.

Thank you. Cannot login Windows PowerShell 988855cf-e359-43d7-9866-38a6f8cf3933?upload=true.jpg

:)

Gary Zhang 0000, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Cannot login Windows PowerShell

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Cannot login Windows PowerShell

1. Cannot login Windows PowerShell - Similar Threads - Cannot login PowerShell

2. Cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login: Whenevery I try to login into my laptop with any account, I get the error "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."My laptop is a HP Stream 11 Pro G3.I cannot access any more info since I can't access my laptop due to not being able to...
  3. Cannot login to Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot login to Windows: After trying to search for repairs my computer died and now it won't let me log in, the display is black and sometimes switches to the Acer logo but nothing happens, I have tried certain key shortcuts, and by pushing F2 it allows me to get into InsydeH20 Setup Utility but...
  4. Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell: When clicked, it flashes on and closes down. Already used optionalfeatures.exe to uninstall - reboot and reinstall, but it didn't help. Is there anything else I can try? 161894
  5. Cannot start powershell, eventviewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot start powershell, eventviewer: I have had to reinstall windows on top of my exising installation keeping files. The windows seems to work, but not quite I cannot open cmd, powershell, eventviewer. Not as user, nor as administrator. What do I do?...
  6. Change Network on User Login with Powershell.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Network on User Login with Powershell.: Hi all, We share a Windows 10 computer, my wife and I, with each our own account. I have a VPN installed but my wife doesn't need it and she doesn't want to be left with my choice of country. And some native streaming apps change behavior when not at home. Depending on...
  7. Cannot login to windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot login to windows: So i few days ago i went in safe mode on my computer and now i don’t know my password for my account and i’ve tried everything like reset everything, command prompt, etc. Please help!...
  8. Cannot Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Login: Apps like Store and Feedback do not understand I am logged in so show me as NOT logged in demand I login. This started since Microsoft said it has changed so users cannot log out/in or something like that....
  9. Cannot login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login: Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong password or some such annoying rot. What can I do?? as i am not game to fire up my main laptop either now and they are both...
  10. Running Powershell for login of users

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Powershell for login of users: I'd like to place a batch file in task scheduler and run simple uninstalling of the live tiles on windows. I have ran these separately but it would be perfect for anyone who logs into our domain on the pc would get these icons removed as well. Possible even run this in...