Windows 10: Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also?

Discus and support Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam Please help me to login my laptopwindows 10 2020 OS When logining first it shows "You've entered an incorrect Pin several times". "To... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yh123, Sep 16, 2020.

1. yh123 Win User

Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also?

Dear Sir/Madam Please help me to login my laptopwindows 10 2020 OS

When logining first it shows "You've entered an incorrect Pin several times".
    "To try again, enter A1B1C3 below".

After I entering A1B1C3 Challenge phrase.

After this it shows
    "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use different sign in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"
    It shows like this my password is correct also,
    And not showing forgot password option also

After 2 hours login shows same this like only, My password is Correct also . Please Please help me to login

After this i opened windows trouble shooting settings by pressing shift+ restart

For selecting any option inside troubleshooter it asks password

And takes login screen it shows again You've entered an incorrect Pin several times".

"To try again, enter A1B1C3 below".

Please help me

Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also? 376a6758-619f-423e-b380-9ba1f8e7de4a?upload=true.jpg

:)

yh123, Sep 16, 2020

2. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

JackAllenST, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Laptop Login won't accept correct password

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to login to the Microsoft user account either with the old or new password. We would like to know the local user account that you are currently using is a Standard or Administrator account.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these methods and check.

Method 1: Connect the laptop with an Ethernet cable for network connection and try the onscreen keyboard to enter the password. Click on Ease of access from the right bottom corner
    of the login screen beside the shutdown icon, to select onscreen keyboard.

Method 2: We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Troubleshoot problems signing in

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also?

Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

its not my password theres nothing tha opens on the screen

sybilgallant2, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also?

1. Cannot logining my laptop password is Correct also? - Similar Threads - Cannot logining laptop

2. How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login my laptop after entering correct password but it shows incorrect password?: My lenovo laptop runs on Windows 10. Today when I started my laptop by pressing power button and enter the correct password to login, it shows incorrect password. I took help from utube to fixed this problem but every effort went in vain....
  3. Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old Laptop fails to login, despite correct password?: I reset my Microsoft e-mail password, connected to WiFi and tried to login. However, it gets stuck on "Welcome" loading circle for maybe 4 minutes before returning me to the login screen. The password is correct. It doesn't tell me the password is wrong or anything.. Is...
  4. I cannot login to my laptop with my new password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot login to my laptop with my new password: I need my old password to login to my laptop since my laptop cannot connect to the internet and I have changed my password so it still thinks the account is the old password. However, I don't know my old password so I cannot login....
  5. Laptop Login won't accept correct password

Laptop Login won't accept correct password: I'm currently logged in as a local user. When I try to switch my login to use my Microsoft Account it won't accept my password even though I am able to login into my Microsoft account with that password. I've tried changing password and restarting, still not working. Using...
  6. Can't login with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login with correct password: I changed my admin password on 2020-3-17 midnight, I was still able to login with the new password in the morning at 6:45:52 image attached but I am unable to login with the new password anymore. I can only login with a guest account now. Where should I start to look for root...
  7. Not able to Login even though using the correct password to login in My Laptop

Not able to Login even though using the correct password to login in My Laptop: I am using my Microsoft account to login into my laptop and when i am trying to login using password , it prompts as incorrect password.Actually it is the correct password and i am using the same for my email account. Please let me know what is the issue....
  8. Cannot login PC with Microsoft Account with correct password

Cannot login PC with Microsoft Account with correct password: Hi, I am trying to login to my pc with my Microsoft Account (as usual), however, it keeps on saying incorrect password. I am 99% sure the password is correct, but I still reset my password. This still did not help. I can login to my Microsoft Account with the new password...
  9. Can't login with correct password

Can't login with correct password: i restarted my PC to try and fix my printer as it wouldnt print. Now i cannot login. I type my correct password no luck. I type my correct PIN, no luck. Googled the problem and followed Microsoft advice to reset my password. I did this from my iPad and still cannot log in....
  10. Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password: I can't remember fully now but I was having a problem with setting up a schedule in Macrium Reflect, it kept failing to accept my Win 10 password. I went to 'netplwiz' thinking I could just login without a password but then after I rebooted I could only get to the win 10...