Windows 10: Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS

Discus and support Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Recently I have been trying to play any game and I can't maintain a stable FPS rate in any of them, it will settle around 70FPS but it drops to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by youngtomlin, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS

Hello

Recently I have been trying to play any game and I can't maintain a stable FPS rate in any of them, it will settle around 70FPS but it drops to 20 -15 fps every couple of seconds. I reinstalled by graphic driver with DDU and that hasn't made much difference.

Is there anything that could be done?

If you need any information, please let me know. Windows Version 1903

Thanks in advance.

:)

youngtomlin, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 23, 2020
  3. PC Building Simulator

Now you guys got me looking at my list again.... The AMD 3900X is a bit cheaper and is only a few fps slower than the 9900k.

I do intend on overclocking, by that I mean find someone showing off the highest stable settings on youtube and then repeat their steps to my own rig.

gettheclicker, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS

Windows 10 Creators Update FPS Stutter

i rolled back to v1703 because in this version is more stable than v1709, it cost me time to do all the fixes, i tried all the suggestions on the community but that doesnt fix the problem. Im looking forward for the next update hope it will fix the FPS issues.

Thanks for immediate reply.

DomingoBagaforo, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS

1. Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS - Similar Threads - Cannot Maintain Stable

2. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  3. fps not stable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fps not stable: how to fix fps not stable when playing games? please help me, i've tried all solution on youtube but no one works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-not-stable/51318c63-d491-4bef-b75b-619f0aae349b
  4. Maintain Restore Points

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maintain Restore Points: Hello. I have noticed with my Windows 10 version 1903 Dell PC ... that I lose restore points even though I have reserved adequate space for it in my hard drive. I understand Windows 10 only retains restore point for 90 days. But I am not seeing restore points remain for...
  5. Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Maintain A Stable FPS: Hello Recently I have been trying to play any game and I can't maintain a stable FPS rate in any of them, it will settle around 70FPS but it drops to 20 -15 fps every couple of seconds. I reinstalled by graphic driver with DDU and that hasn't made much difference. Is there...
  6. Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations: Just bought a new Dell Windows 10 desktop. I often open a browser tab for a radio station and select "listen live" to start audio streaming. If the streaming occurs in a new browser tab, the stream will stop every 10 minutes or so and then start up again. Even more annoying,...
  7. Cannot use FPS counter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use FPS counter: When i requested FPS counter and clicked "yes" it literally did nothing and i dont know how to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-fps-counter/0afe5202-e249-49c9-9273-12d4198a47bb
  8. maintaining connection

maintaining connection: I have a laptop shared with 2 other family members , Both of their accounts work fine no problems, But I cant stay connected to any pages for more than 40 seconds so it is difficult to do anything tried settings etc and a few built in troubleshoots stuck help as I am not a...
  9. maintaining connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    maintaining connection: I have a laptop shared with 2 other family members , Both of their accounts work fine no problems, But I cant stay connected to any pages for more than 40 seconds so it is difficult to do anything tried settings etc and a few built in troubleshoots stuck help as I am not a...
  10. Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home

Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi at home: Cannot maintain iphone wireless connection to Wifi. The hub is working with ipad, TV and computer but loses contact on iphone within 1 minute. My phone remains connected when in other wifi areas, but not at home. BT maintain there is nothing wrong with the BThub5 but how can...