Windows 10: Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv?

Discus and support Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming video to my TV, its intermintent. Recently, had a windows update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cowboyfanatic, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv?

Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming video to my TV, its intermintent. Recently, had a windows update.

:)

cowboyfanatic, Jul 25, 2020
  2. h3llb3nd4 Win User

Cannot Connect to Internet When Overclocking.

no, cos I've tried the same intallation steps on my dad's pc... and his works...
    also, I wasn't able to connect while OCing. and after resetting it to defualt, the wireless went back to normal and connected to my router(I didn't change anything)

h3llb3nd4, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv?

Cannot Connect to Internet When Overclocking.

thats some weird shit then.

at this stage, i'd just revert to stock or buy a new mobo - and not a budget board this time.

Mussels, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv?

1. Cannot maintain internet connection when streaming videos to my tv? - Similar Threads - Cannot maintain internet

2. Video playback not working when connected to TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video playback not working when connected to TV: HiI've started having an issue while playing videos while connected to a tv. It plays fine on my laptop but now if I connect to the tv, the video plays like 1fps and the sounds loops back every second or so. Sometimes the video plays but the audio is lagging several seconds...
  3. Video playback not working when connected to TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video playback not working when connected to TV: HiI've started having an issue while playing videos while connected to a tv. It plays fine on my laptop but now if I connect to the tv, the video plays like 1fps and the sounds loops back every second or so. Sometimes the video plays but the audio is lagging several seconds...
  4. Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11: Currently rolling out Windows 11 and have run into a problem with streaming to a Samsung 7 Series TV. It works fine and several different laptops can stream to it - all on Windows 10.Our new laptops on Windows 11 cannot, the TV shows in the Win+K menu, says connecting, the TV...
  5. Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11: Currently rolling out Windows 11 and have run into a problem with streaming to a Samsung 7 Series TV. It works fine and several different laptops can stream to it - all on Windows 10.Our new laptops on Windows 11 cannot, the TV shows in the Win+K menu, says connecting, the TV...
  6. Problem with video streaming and internet connection generaly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with video streaming and internet connection generaly: Hello, hope every is in a good mood and health. I use a Lenovo laptop with a win 10 version. Whenever I play a video on any site from any browser, it keeps buffering and resuming on specific intervals. I thought it was an internet problem but videos plays normally on all...
  7. Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations: Just bought a new Dell Windows 10 desktop. I often open a browser tab for a radio station and select "listen live" to start audio streaming. If the streaming occurs in a new browser tab, the stream will stop every 10 minutes or so and then start up again. Even more annoying,...
  8. maintaining connection

maintaining connection: I have a laptop shared with 2 other family members , Both of their accounts work fine no problems, But I cant stay connected to any pages for more than 40 seconds so it is difficult to do anything tried settings etc and a few built in troubleshoots stuck help as I am not a...
  9. no audio when streaming to tv

no audio when streaming to tv: ok simple question.....lol seriously before i updated win10 i had absolutly no problems streaming of anything but i wentt to stream a movie from the laptop to tv and i now have no sound when streaming.......halpppp where do i start.....thanks guys...
  10. Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth interference when streaming videos and using internet: Hello, I am having trouble with my bluetooth headphones on Windows 10. There seems to be interference in the audio (in the form of a crackling sound). If I am using the headphones I will get gaps in the audio when I load something via WiFi. For example, if I am listening to...