Windows 10: Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Discus and support Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarshMahajan1, May 24, 2020.

1. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone

[Original Title: Your phone app]

* Moved from Research

:)

HarshMahajan1, May 24, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 24, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 24, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

1. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Cannot Call Phone

2. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  3. Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls

Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls: Hi, I cannot make calls in the Your Phone app. I keep getting the message 'Youhave apps installed that prevent you from making calls' but I have no other apps on my computer like PhoneWise or Dell Mobile Connect. PhoneWise was preinstalled, but it is now uninstalled. What...
  4. Your Phone App - bluetooth drops when making calls

Your Phone App - bluetooth drops when making calls: Hi All I´ve configured Your Phone App to make calls from the computer and it works great as long I don´t have a Bluetooth headset connected to the computer. While with wired headset and during the call I see on the phone that audio is being forward via BT to the computer...
  5. Your Phone App - Difficulty with making calls from desktop

Your Phone App - Difficulty with making calls from desktop: I have downloaded the "Your Phone App" on my Dell Inspiron 15 with great expectations of being able to take and make calls directly off my laptop. My first test call worked beautifully with me being able to hear the recipient clearly over my laptop speakers and him hearing...
  6. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  7. "Your Phone" wont make calls

"Your Phone" wont make calls: Hello, I just recently set up the "Your phone" app with my Samsung S9+, and all the text, notification, photos and screen mirroring works really well with some minor issues that I handled. When it comes to the arguably most important feature of the app, making phone calls,...
  8. Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Your Phone App allows you to receive and make calls once it is connected to the computer. However, if you are facing issues that […] This post Cannot receive or make calls using Your Phone app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  10. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to do a phone call or select numbrs on phone app on Windows 10