Windows 10: Cannot make new folders, notepads, etc.

Discus and support Cannot make new folders, notepads, etc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I right click the context menu doesn't have the "New" tab to create things. Anyway to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanNeuman1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Cannot make new folders, notepads, etc.

When I right click the context menu doesn't have the "New" tab to create things. Anyway to fix it?

:)

IanNeuman1, Jan 12, 2019

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 12, 2019
  3. JCabebe Win User
    Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Cannot make new folders, notepads, etc.

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Cannot make new folders, notepads, etc.

1. Cannot make new folders, notepads, etc. - Similar Threads - Cannot folders notepads

2. cannot make a new volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot make a new volume: i cant make a new volume i was trying to extend f volume by deleting by deleting the e volume which was 97 GB and it did not work and now when i try to make the disk back it didn't work and says "there is not enough space in the disks to do this operation"...
  3. cannot make a new volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot make a new volume: i cant make a new volume i was trying to extend f volume by deleting by deleting the e volume which was 97 GB and it did not work and now when i try to make the disk back it didn't work and says "there is not enough space in the disks to do this operation"...
  4. cannot make a new volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.: Following steps were taken;Restarting file explorer from task managerPerforming a DISM scanPerforming an SFC scanDeleting IconCache.db and restarting PCUpdating all applications from Microsoft StoreUninstalling recent windows updatesPerformed an anti-virus scanRebuilding the...
  6. App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.

App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.: Following steps were taken;Restarting file explorer from task managerPerforming a DISM scanPerforming an SFC scanDeleting IconCache.db and restarting PCUpdating all applications from Microsoft StoreUninstalling recent windows updatesPerformed an anti-virus scanRebuilding the...
  7. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.: Hello! I was just wondering that how exactly do I get my pe-installed apps on the PC? Apps like notepad, photos, the app store, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-photos-app-store-etc/d817e364-4501-403f-8c95-60fab18fd6d0
  8. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.: Hello! I was just wondering that how exactly do I get my pe-installed apps on the PC? Apps like notepad, photos, the app store, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-photos-app-store-etc/d817e364-4501-403f-8c95-60fab18fd6d0
  9. Unable to make new folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to make new folders.: I tried a couple of the solutions from google searches. Safe mode and made a new kee in the proper place and pasted the kee value. But still the same. 182553
  10. cant make a new folder

cant make a new folder: [ATTACH] please help me why did this happen? i cant make a new folder in Documents,Music,picture and videos.When I want to create a new folder what appears is like a picture i shared. Please help me...