Windows 10: Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,...

Discus and support Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam, I want to buy serval things online from the same merchant, thats why I proceeded to pay with the same credit card but the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OtterWong, Jan 20, 2021.

1. OtterWong Win User

Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,...

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to buy serval things online from the same merchant, thats why I proceeded to pay with the same credit card but the page shows an endless looping-waiting sign. When I switch to other Browsers like Chrome, there is no problem. I worry if I paird twice so I call the merchant to confirm and merchant said they never receive the payment and have no log or records at all. My question is, if the credit card does not work at all, I will not be able to pay the same merchant portal in Chrome or FireFox. May I know what can I do to pay the merchant in IE11 as I am a loyal user of Microsoft and I dont want to switch to Edge so quick. Please let me know what can I do to check my IE 11. Thank you.

Best regards,

Otter

:)

OtterWong, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 20, 2021
  3. AndyFun Win User
    Need help on switching credit card payment.

Recently i got buy an apps in store and Pay with Credit Card. But i founded that the Credit Card i used to made payment is expired.

So what can i do to switch the payment with another Credit Card? and i founded that since it happened, my apps store wont functioning that remind me if got any new update...can i have a way to solve this problem??

thank you very much.

AndyFun, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,...

Update Payment Method to Replace an Expired Credit Card

Hi,

I just lost my current credit card and have requested the issuer bank to block it up. However, my two last transactions from Microsoft were not billed yet, so I received an e-mail stated that Microsoft was unable to charge through the blocked credit cards.

I have, recently, added a new credit card as new payment option. But, I can't seem to figure out how to transfer the previously billed applications through the old credit card (VISA) to the new credit card (MASTER CARD).

Any thoughts on how to transfer the bills to the new payment option (in this case, the new credit card)?

Many thanks,
    --
    Rendy

RendyHimawan, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,...

1. Cannot make online payment with my credit card on IE 11, but able to do so with Chrome ,... - Similar Threads - Cannot online payment

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. How do I change my credit card for auto payment?

How do I change my credit card for auto payment?: I have auto payment for premium solitaire and have a new card. How do I change my info with you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-credit-card-for-auto-payment/d4c160f6-4826-4a60-b2f6-8654a4f2bfef
  5. How do I change my credit card for auto payment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my credit card for auto payment?: I have auto payment for premium solitaire and have a new card. How do I change my info with you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-credit-card-for-auto-payment/d4c160f6-4826-4a60-b2f6-8654a4f2bfef
  6. Cancel credit card payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  7. Cancel credit card payment

Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  8. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  9. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  10. Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add a Credit Card as payment method.: Hi. I was trying to buy "Sea of Thieves" from Microsoft Store and wanted to use Credit Card as payment method. Whenever, wherever and however i tried to type in the Card information, when i clicked to save it i got a message saying : "Check the info that you entered. It...