Windows 10: Cannot move a window by dragging.

Discus and support Cannot move a window by dragging. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I cannot move any window by dragging. I can only move Chromium Edge a bit by grabbing on the tab. Edit: I use a laptop, Windows 10 v1909, Logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/th3userscene, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Cannot move a window by dragging.

I cannot move any window by dragging. I can only move Chromium Edge a bit by grabbing on the tab.

Edit: I use a laptop, Windows 10 v1909, Logitech M590 Bluetooth mouse.

submitted by /u/th3userscene
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/th3userscene, Dec 6, 2019

2. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Dec 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Cannot move a window by dragging.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Cannot move a window by dragging.

1. Cannot move a window by dragging. - Similar Threads - Cannot move window

2. Cannot drag a maximized window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot drag a maximized window: Hello all, I bought a new mouse, and as soon as I use the new mouse I am unable to pick up a window and drag over to my second screen... it stops at the edge of the screen in the middle when the mouse cursor gets there. I have to pick up the window on the other window with my...
  3. Cannot drag a maximized window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot drag a maximized window: Hello all, I bought a new mouse, and as soon as I use the new mouse I am unable to pick up a window and drag over to my second screen... it stops at the edge of the screen in the middle when the mouse cursor gets there. I have to pick up the window on the other window with my...
  4. Cannot drag a maximized window

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. drag and move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drag and move: This is my first computer using windows 10, I am unable to drag or move anything, can anyone please help me I have tried everything I know I must be doing something wrong. I am not use to using the padI have always used a regular mouse....
  6. Move / Dragged Emails Disappear

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move / Dragged Emails Disappear: I think I know why emails have disappeared so my question is more of "any way to get them back" Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 / Outlook 365 The mail account is a gmail account connected via IMAP (using 2-factor authentication if that matters) I decided to clean up the gmail...
  7. cannot drag or resize open windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot drag or resize open windows: this happened out of the blue. also cant highlight text. i am not in tablet mode and the mouse clicklock is not checked. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-drag-or-resize-open-windows/f5aff1d1-7f1f-461b-88a6-3d69de56b064
  8. Cannot click and drag anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot click and drag anything: I cannot click and drag anything. I cannot select multiple items, such as text or icons. I cannot move windows on the screen. I have checked my settings, installed the specific driver for my mouse, and have even done a full reinstall of Windows. The problem still persists....
  9. Drag and Drop to move files not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and Drop to move files not working: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS build 17134.407). I was trying to move a folder to another folder. So I did the following: 1. I dragged the folder to be moved with mouse. 2. Pressed Alt+tab to switch to the target folder. 3. The...
  10. Cannot drag on touch in windows apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot drag on touch in windows apps: I have a Surface Book. The problem is in Microsoft Store apps, I cannot drag on touch (It scrolls instead.) Please help me, I am using a drawing app. Tapping works fine though. Thanks!...