Windows 10: Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.

Discus and support Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running three monitors prior to today I was able to move my mouse from the center monitor to the right or to the left. I can only move my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaDonna2465, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.

I am running three monitors prior to today I was able to move my mouse from the center monitor to the right or to the left. I can only move my mouse from center to the right and to get to the left monitor Need help in fixing this

:)

LaDonna2465, Mar 13, 2019
  2. jsch10463 Win User

Curser while screen is extended.

This computer has Windows 10 and two monitors. The screens are expanded. How can I adjust the appears of the cursor? To move the curser from the screen on my left to the screen on my right. I must scroll the curser all the way to left. Then is comes
    appears on the right side of the screen on the right.

I am at work and can't just swap the monitors. Internal tech support do not see this as a problem; its just part of their configuration and it affects only half the computers. The clients see this, think its weird, and question other things the computer
    is doing.

jsch10463, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.

Eyefinity vs. Extended Desktop.

One of the cool thinks is due to Eyefinity telling your computer there is only 1 monitor. Extended desktop will only extend your desktop further and further to the right and it is limited at 3 total, unless you run a second card and treat it as a separate thing.

Eyefinity will extend your desktop up, down, left, right, and allow you to configure if a monitor is part of a matrix treated as 1 or independent or both.

Here are some configuration you can do with Eyefinity only 2 of which extended can do.

Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right. ati_eyefinity_configs.png

TheLaughingMan, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right.

1. Cannot move curser of an extended desktop to the left only the right. - Similar Threads - Cannot move curser

2. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left: I have tried the fix in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-on-windows-10/b0400895-3ae0-449e-8b34-e227d3cc201bI have also tried other fixes I've found. I have tried installing the devices. Literally nothing works. It...
  3. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left: I have tried the fix in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-on-windows-10/b0400895-3ae0-449e-8b34-e227d3cc201bI have also tried other fixes I've found. I have tried installing the devices. Literally nothing works. It...
  4. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Spinning circle curser only on left upper side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle curser only on left upper side: Hello,I have a surface pro 7, and at random times the curser will spin in a circle ONLY on the upper left side of the computer…and I can’t click anything because of that. I have to restart my computer every time for it to be back to normal…it’s so inconvenient...
  6. Spinning circle curser only on left upper side

Spinning circle curser only on left upper side: Hello,I have a surface pro 7, and at random times the curser will spin in a circle ONLY on the upper left side of the computer…and I can’t click anything because of that. I have to restart my computer every time for it to be back to normal…it’s so inconvenient...
  7. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  8. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  9. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

10. keyboard pointer cannot move left and right

keyboard pointer cannot move left and right: my mini keyboard pointer cannot move to the left or right,why. before it was working fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-pointer-cannot-move-left-and-right/7728476a-5507-4093-abfc-938b89c0e3da