Windows 10: Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I seem not to be able to move my camera in-game in any game in Windows 10, any fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SpeedKillerX, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

I seem not to be able to move my camera in-game in any game in Windows 10, any fix for this?

:)

SpeedKillerX, Mar 23, 2019

2. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

1. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Move Mouse

2. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game: I,m looking for Pandora's box or similar game, for use on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-10-game-for-pandoras-box-or/1ccea4fc-1d57-49fc-b4e8-e86e0af679e3
  3. gaming mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming mouse: why am I unable to play games with a gaming mouse instead of the keyboard. Am I missing something. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/gaming-mouse/665ba6c2-a825-42fc-9c0a-3d1e3abaab4c
  4. mouse disappears when trying to play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse disappears when trying to play any game: lve recently updated to Win10, so far my experience has been pretty good up till today. several games one issue.. windowed or otherwise all games lack one important feature.. my mouse disappears, yes its there somewhere but the problem is guessing where it is because it goes...
  5. Moving Games Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Games Folder: I have a games folder on my C drive, with loads of games in, I want to move it to another drive, how do I move it so that all the links/icons are still active? 85121
  6. Game lags when moving mouse too fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lags when moving mouse too fast: Hello, I'm experiencing this issue on Windows 10. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2908279 When moving the mouse over games it lags, low fps, stuttering. The article however is for 8.1 not Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated, thanks 74569
  7. Situation with mouse in a game in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Situation with mouse in a game in windows 10: Hello, I have installed windows 10 and I'm having a situation with World of Warcraft. As soon as I run the game, the mouse point desapears. With windows 8 e 8.1 it happened as well, but I solved the problem using windows 7 compatibility mode and it used to work, but it is...
  8. When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.: When playing on my windows 10 home computer and I move using the arrows keys, I can't move the mouse to look up, down, right and left. It just stays in one position when moving. I have tried to fix it but I can't fix it. This is happening in all my games and I don't know what...
  9. How-to Fix When Cannot Use Game DVR to Record Any Games ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How-to Fix When Cannot Use Game DVR to Record Any Games ?: "There is Nothing to Record. Play Some More and Try Again" [img] I Like to Use Game DVR for Record FIFA 16. But I Get This Message When I Press Win+ALT+G or +R and I Try to Restart System But Its Still Not Working. Possible to Fix That ? Always Play in Windowed 43582
  10. BSOD while Gaming, any flavor of game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while Gaming, any flavor of game: Hi, hoping someone can help me interpret my dmp files, I've been having an issue for several months. My computer will frequently crash while gaming. I started troubleshooting by conducting the following: -running memory tests -monitoring my GPU/CPU temps under stress tests...