Windows 10: Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I seem not to be able to move my camera in-game in any game in Windows 10, any fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SpeedKillerX, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

I seem not to be able to move my camera in-game in any game in Windows 10, any fix for this?

:)

SpeedKillerX, Mar 23, 2019

2. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10

1. Cannot Move Mouse In-game in any game in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot Move Mouse

2. Computer lagging when moving mouse, mostly in games. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lagging when moving mouse, mostly in games. Any solutions?: Today, I recently started having issues that makes games practically unplayable. This issue is when I move my mouse, my entire computer's framerate drops to around >10. When I stop, it runs very smooth. I don't know when it started, but I can list some things that I recently...
  3. Computer lagging when moving mouse, mostly in games. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lagging when moving mouse, mostly in games. Any solutions?: Today, I recently started having issues that makes games practically unplayable. This issue is when I move my mouse, my entire computer's framerate drops to around >10. When I stop, it runs very smooth. I don't know when it started, but I can list some things that I recently...
  4. Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game: I will try to describe my issue as best I can. Starting today, my mouse has started acting extremely erratic in any game. Before I begin, I've tried this with two different mice - a Logitech G203 Lightsync wired and a Logitech M510 wireless, Bluetooth and had identical...
  5. Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game

Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game: I will try to describe my issue as best I can. Starting today, my mouse has started acting extremely erratic in any game. Before I begin, I've tried this with two different mice - a Logitech G203 Lightsync wired and a Logitech M510 wireless, Bluetooth and had identical...
  6. Cannot launch any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch any game: Hi if someone know what is the problem please write it. I bought a new GPU an RX570 8gb. I downloaded the driver, and everything was working right. Then I saw on youtube that I should uninstall the old GPU from my PC with DDU. I did but not in safe mod, and when I restarted...
  7. Cannot launch any game

Cannot launch any game: Hi if someone know what is the problem please write it. I bought a new GPU an RX570 8gb. I downloaded the driver, and everything was working right. Then I saw on youtube that I should uninstall the old GPU from my PC with DDU. I did but not in safe mod, and when I restarted...
  8. Cannot launch any game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games: PC Specs CPU: *AMD FX-8350 4 GHz 8-Core Processor Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB 2 x 4 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Memory: *Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Storage: *Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: *Samsung 860 Evo 1...
  10. Mouse stuttering in games (any game and just in game)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse stuttering in games (any game and just in game): My mouse and keyboard go crazy for 2-5 sec when I'm playing any game, going in slow motion or even not moving at all, both at the same time. Outside of games it is completely normal. It is not the mouse itself, because I tested a brand new one and happened the same thing. It...