Windows 10: Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

Discus and support Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gtsolid, Nov 28, 2021.

1. gtsolid Win User

Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to content://com.microsoft.skydrive.content.external/Drive/ID/1/Item/RID/C3D6B7CF14B9AEDF%216709/Stream/1/Property/Spesa%20-%20To%20Do%20List_1.txt?externalUriType=SendFileForViewing I've already tried to rename it but nothing changes.

:)

gtsolid, Nov 28, 2021
  2. dark2099 Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

.txt will open open in Command Prompt

Only .txt files...

Aceman.au, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive - Similar Threads - Cannot open txt

2. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive: When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to...
  3. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive: When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to...
  4. Open Office files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open Office files from OneDrive: Hi, I have a user that when they click on a shortcut to a office document or click on a file to a office document that are stored on OneDrive the splash scree shows but then the splash scree goes away and the document doesn't open. I copy one of the files to the temp...
  5. I cannot make a new .txt file.

I cannot make a new .txt file.: When i right click to and hover over new all i see is "folder", "shortcut" and then there is a line and under it, it says "bitmap image", "WinRAR archive", "WinRAR ZIP archive". Can someone help?...
  6. Cant open .txt files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant open .txt files: [ATTACH] I reset my computer and now i can't open .txt, does anyone know a fix for this? https://preview.redd.it/jrglaebub8551.png?width=1915&format=png&auto=webp&s=0741154ad1ae65247048f966f5ef82a0e0ee3816 submitted by /u/lemon094 [link] [comments]...
  7. Cannot open files located on OneDrive

Cannot open files located on OneDrive: Hi A few weeks ago, I decided to go all-in on OneDrive as it seem now much more mature than ever, trying to keep at one place my work files that I had over Box, and DropBox. I have had some issues opening files - that seems that are in a limbo, not yet synced to the...
  8. How to stop a txt file from auto opening at login (Not at startup)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop a txt file from auto opening at login (Not at startup): I had a txt file that I set to open during login. I'm most sure that it loaded at login, not startup. I have since deleted the file and cannot find where to stop the error that i get during login ("Can't find txt file"). I'm aware of the startup folder that contains the files...
  9. Opening .txt attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening .txt attachments: I received an attachment in my email that is a .txt and I can not open it. What do I need to do open it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/opening-txt-attachments/f20c1cda-38bf-4607-b7ec-2d179d6cf037
  10. shortcut to open txt file and go to end

in Windows 10 Support
    shortcut to open txt file and go to end: Especially in log files. How can I open, say, Log.txt in Notepad and go to the end automatically? 109536