Windows 10: Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

Discus and support Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gtsolid, Nov 28, 2021.

1. gtsolid Win User

Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to content://com.microsoft.skydrive.content.external/Drive/ID/1/Item/RID/C3D6B7CF14B9AEDF%216709/Stream/1/Property/Spesa%20-%20To%20Do%20List_1.txt?externalUriType=SendFileForViewing I've already tried to rename it but nothing changes.

:)

gtsolid, Nov 28, 2021
  2. dark2099 Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

.txt will open open in Command Prompt

Only .txt files...

Aceman.au, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive - Similar Threads - Cannot open txt

2. .txt files not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .txt files not opening: So I've made a python script which basicly just created .txt files. And nothing happened, my program worked and suddenly today I cant open txt files because it sais Widnows cant find the file. But if I do Open With and then sth like Visual Studio Code, it works. And yes in...
  3. .txt files not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .txt files not opening: So I've made a python script which basicly just created .txt files. And nothing happened, my program worked and suddenly today I cant open txt files because it sais Widnows cant find the file. But if I do Open With and then sth like Visual Studio Code, it works. And yes in...
  4. My txt file cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My txt file cannot be opened: I saved txt file with utf-8 to my server, editing it with crossing both window and samsung android phone.But the text file cannot be opened, and its capacity becomes 245kb to 1kb [I assume that texts were gone]Is this related with stability of txt file [when using in multiple...
  5. My txt file cannot be opened

My txt file cannot be opened: I saved txt file with utf-8 to my server, editing it with crossing both window and samsung android phone.But the text file cannot be opened, and its capacity becomes 245kb to 1kb [I assume that texts were gone]Is this related with stability of txt file [when using in multiple...
  6. My txt file cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Files copied from previous OneDrive cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files copied from previous OneDrive cannot be opened: The contents of a OneDrive folder were copied from an older computer to the local drive of a new computer. The files are there, not shortcuts, and have various file sizes like they should but the icon has a grey x in the bottom left of the file icon and when the file is...
  8. Files copied from previous OneDrive cannot be opened

Files copied from previous OneDrive cannot be opened: The contents of a OneDrive folder were copied from an older computer to the local drive of a new computer. The files are there, not shortcuts, and have various file sizes like they should but the icon has a grey x in the bottom left of the file icon and when the file is...
  9. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive: When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to...
  10. Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open a txt file from Onedrive: When I try to open it, I get an error that the file is not found but I can open it from my PC.It points to...