Windows 10: Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

Discus and support Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiI have a problem with opening Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe After effectand adobe support request me to contact Microsoft support on thisoriginal I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John_Lam, May 25, 2022.

1. John_Lam Win User

Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

HiI have a problem with opening Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe After effectand adobe support request me to contact Microsoft support on thisoriginal I keep on having problems with openingC:\Users\{User name}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Pro\22.0\Plugin Loading.logand i am keep on getting stuck hereLoading C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2022\Plug-Ins\Common\Wraptor.prm The registry tells us not to cache so the plugin will be loaded from disk. Loading from disk... This plugin was recognized by loader d3092dcf-904a-4a97-b4ca-66aed7540d57. Loading C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premie

:)

John_Lam, May 25, 2022
  2. Caelestis Win User
    Caelestis, May 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 25, 2022
  4. DavidY Win User

Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

DavidY, May 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Cannot open Adobe

2. Why adobe reader cannot support chinese word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why adobe reader cannot support chinese word?: as per question. how to solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-adobe-reader-cannot-support-chinese-word/23c6cd8f-fc1c-4333-bc4d-e97338552c3c
  3. Why adobe reader cannot support chinese word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why adobe reader cannot support chinese word?: as per question. how to solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-adobe-reader-cannot-support-chinese-word/23c6cd8f-fc1c-4333-bc4d-e97338552c3c
  4. Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support: HiI have a problem with opening Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe After effectand adobe support request me to contact Microsoft support on thisoriginal I keep on having problems with openingC:\Users\{User name}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Pro\22.0\Plugin Loading.logand i am keep...
  5. Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support: HiI have a problem with opening Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe After effectand adobe support request me to contact Microsoft support on thisoriginal I keep on having problems with openingC:\Users\{User name}\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Pro\22.0\Plugin Loading.logand i am keep...
  6. Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

7. Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

8. Cannot open Adobe Premer Pro and Adobe tech support request me to contect Microsoft support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: Hi Team, we noticed there's an update on adobe flash player end of support posted on https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2020/09/04/update-adobe-flash-end-support/. there're some points not clear for us, can you help to clarify? 1. what "disable" means in the below...
  10. Will Microsoft release a patched Adobe flash version 32.0.0.433 that supports the Adobe...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Microsoft release a patched Adobe flash version 32.0.0.433 that supports the Adobe...: Currently Adobe has a Flash installation of version 32.0.0.433 for ActiveX that is only supported on Windows 7. The version that is currently released for Windows 10 is 32.0.0.387 and this version does not support the recently added white list capability of Flash. Once...