Windows 10: Cannot open Advanced Display Setting or Intel Graphics Control. Most logos are not loading.

Discus and support Cannot open Advanced Display Setting or Intel Graphics Control. Most logos are not loading. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, This is my first post here. I have recently updated my windows 10 and since then, I am facing some issues. Some of my logos are missing, File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhishekKadam, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Cannot open Advanced Display Setting or Intel Graphics Control. Most logos are not loading.

Hello,

This is my first post here. I have recently updated my windows 10 and since then, I am facing some issues. Some of my logos are missing, File Explorer, Task Manager, Sticky Notes, etc logos are missing. The major issue I am currently facing is I am unable to open most of my settings which requires Admin Access. I tried to change the Advanced Adapter Setting of my Display, It shows error pop up. I have no idea what and why it is happening. I have searched on the internet for the solution and updated all the drivers accordingly but no use. The Error Message is related to Rundll32.exe file and based on the internet, I have tried the CBS and DISM but I am not really sure what exactly what I did. Anyway, here's the screenshot. I hope I don't have to reset my system. Cannot open Advanced Display Setting or Intel Graphics Control. Most logos are not loading. d7d113bc-1daa-4251-922d-eefeb1ea68a9?upload=true.png

:)

AbhishekKadam, Apr 6, 2020
  2. RPG17A Win User

I cant open Intel HD Graphics Control Panel

Hi

Right clicking desktop then click Graphics Properties should expand to it's control panel. If not try open Settings>System>Display on this page click on Advances Display Settings, when this page opens scroll to and click on Display Adapter Properties and
    this will launch box with Graphics controls and the right tab for control panel. Click Graphics Properties box and this will open the panel you should see in desktop. It should launch from desktop though. You can also click on the Intel HD graphics icon in
    the control panel.

RPG17A, Apr 6, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    intel graphics setting

Hi Raj

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters section

What device(s) do you see listed there, please provide the exact Model

If you right click your Desktop, on the resulting menu, what is the exact Name of the Intel app listed there, is it Intel Control Panel or Graphics Command Center?

DaveM121, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Cannot open Advanced Display Setting or Intel Graphics Control. Most logos are not loading.

“Advanced Display Settings” Missing

Hi UncleHamish1,

Are you able to find the Display Settings via Display Adapter Properties? Here's how:

• Launch Settings.
    • Go to the System menu.
    • Select the Display tab on the left side.
    • On the right side, scroll down for Display adapter properties.
    • Go to the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel tab if you have it on the
      Properties box. (If there’s no such tab, skip to step 8.)
    • Click the Graphics Properties button.
    • Go to the Display tab to make some changes as required.
    • Go back to the Properties, box and then go to the Color Management tab.
    • Click the Color Management button.
    • Go to the Advanced tab.
    • Click the Calibrate display button.
    • In the Display Color Calibration, click the Next button and adjust the color balance or other settings.
    • Click Finish and go to the ClearType Text Tuner.
    • Click the Next buttons to change the ClearType text as required.
    • Click the Finished button.

Keep us in the loop.

Aileen Alf, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Cannot open Advanced Display Setting or Intel Graphics Control. Most logos are not loading.

1. Cannot open Advanced Display Setting or Intel Graphics Control. Most logos are not loading. - Similar Threads - Cannot open Advanced

2. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  3. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  4. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. cannot find Intel Graphics Control Panel file

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    cannot find Intel Graphics Control Panel file: I use the Intel Graphics Control Panel, and the ONLY way I can get to it is because it is pinned to the taskbar. I would prefer to have a shortcut for it in the start menu, BUT I cannot figure out where the executable file for it is located. It used to also be located in the...
  6. cannot find Intel Graphics Control Panel file

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot find Intel Graphics Control Panel file: I use the Intel Graphics Control Panel, and the ONLY way I can get to it is because it is pinned to the taskbar. I would prefer to have a shortcut for it in the start menu, BUT I cannot figure out where the executable file for it is located. It used to also be located in the...
  7. Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?: so my office dual monitor pc setup has been up and running for years, with the "main display" (#1) always showing on the correct monitor, regardless if the other display (extended #2) is on, off, or set to different resolutions, it's always been rock solid, i.e. main display...
  8. Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?: so my office dual monitor pc setup has been up and running for years, with the "main display" (#1) always showing on the correct monitor, regardless if the other display (extended #2) is on, off, or set to different resolutions, it's always been rock solid, i.e. main display...
  9. Intel Control Center, Intel Graphic, Intel.......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Control Center, Intel Graphic, Intel.......: Dont know how intel control center got into my computer 06/07/18. Can uninstall it??? Or there is a reason why intel with the little R is in my computer? Thanks....
  10. Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel: Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that the Intel Graphics Settings was missing from both the desktop right click menu and the Control Panel itself. I did a System...