Windows 10: Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11

Discus and support Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since yesterday I have not been able to open Ask in explorer 11 get error code This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lawnmower74, May 7, 2019.

1. Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11

Since yesterday I have not been able to open Ask in explorer 11 get error code This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage. anyone have an answer

:)

lawnmower74, May 7, 2019
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

How do I tell Internet Explorer 11 to always save (only save) a certain filetype without asking me first?

Hi Ladislav,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to automatically save a file in Internet Explorer 11:

• In Internet Explorer 11, you'll have to click first on a file of the type you want to open automatically.
    • This will show you the Open/Save prompt.
    • Select the Save option.
    • In Internet Explorer, click Tools.
    • Click the View Download options.
    • You will see a popup containing the file that you downloaded.
    • Make sure to uncheck the option "Always ask before opening this type of file."

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, May 7, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    MSN is crashing in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Lee,

The issue you're experiencing could be due to unauthorized add-ons causing the page not to respond. We'd like to know the following:

• Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue happening to all websites aside from MSN.com?

In the meantime, I suggest that you start Internet Explorer with no Add-ons. Please follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R. A Run dialog box will open.
    • Type iexplore.exe -extoff

If you're able to browse websites without any issues, then add-ons may be cause the error. You can refer to this link on how to turn off/remove add-ons on Internet Explorer:
    Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11.

Please update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, May 7, 2019
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11

Internet Explorer 11 Browser Tabs

Hi,

When you go to a certain website using Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10 that requires 64-bit and it opens the tab in 32-bit, it is possible that there were changes or upgrades made.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes or updates made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For information and steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to Don Varnau's post on this

link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11

1. Cannot open Ask Jeeves in internet explorer 11 - Similar Threads - Cannot open Ask

2. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  3. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  4. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file: Recently, I downloaded a file from the internet. The file appears on the "View Downloads" pop-up, but whenever I click open, a new window appears for a split second before immediately closing without any explanation. Additionally, when I check the "download location" on my...
  6. PDF opening Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF opening Internet explorer 11: Hello, I am using Windows 10 LTSC 2019 and when trying to view a PDF in IE11 it appears as a grey screen. However when you refresh the page a few times it then appears. Other browsers work absolutley fine, so am instructing people to use them for now, but does anyone know a...
  7. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  8. Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Will Not Open: IE 11 will not open. I’m on Windows 10 and have been trouble free since upgrading from Windows 7 some months ago. I had been using IE 11 without any problems and then had about an hour and a half break. I returned to the PC to find that the programme (IE11)would not open...
  9. Internet Explorer 11 not opening

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 not opening: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23760
  10. Open with Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Open with Internet Explorer: I have 1 desktop and 2 All In Ones which I am trying to configure to W10. I just changed the desktop to IE using the switch under the three dots where it says open with IE. I tried to do the same with this AIO and that switch doesn't work. I attempted to reset the default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ask jeeves add on internet exlorer

2. internet explorer ask jeeves