Windows 10: cannot open ducuments it is blank

Discus and support cannot open ducuments it is blank in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cannot open my documents folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NimalCooray, Oct 14, 2018.

1. cannot open ducuments it is blank

cannot open my documents folder

:)

NimalCooray, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

"Edge BUG" A blank page setting when opening a new tab in Edge is reset when clearing browsing data

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• Click on Three Dots (…) at the top right corner.

• Under Open new tab with select a blank page.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

cannot open ducuments it is blank

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. cannot open ducuments it is blank :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

cannot open ducuments it is blank

1. cannot open ducuments it is blank - Similar Threads - cannot open ducuments

2. Windows security opens blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security opens blank: Hi,I just reinstalled windows 11 in my computer today, with a full restore. I'm getting this notification on the security dashboard saying "Virus and thread protection" needs action. When I try to click it, windows security opens blank with a pop up "Page not available Your...
  3. Windows security opens blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security opens blank: Hi,I just reinstalled windows 11 in my computer today, with a full restore. I'm getting this notification on the security dashboard saying "Virus and thread protection" needs action. When I try to click it, windows security opens blank with a pop up "Page not available Your...
  4. i cannot open the windows security. when i open it, it goes to blank space. dark. how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot open the windows security. when i open it, it goes to blank space. dark. how to...: i cannot open the windows security. when i open it, it goes to blank space. dark. how to fix it? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-windows-security-when-i-open-it/767a1458-4f34-4fd4-a093-ca0e376e9841
  5. i cannot open the windows security. when i open it, it goes to blank space. dark. how to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot open the windows security. when i open it, it goes to blank space. dark. how to...: i cannot open the windows security. when i open it, it goes to blank space. dark. how to fix it? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-the-windows-security-when-i-open-it/767a1458-4f34-4fd4-a093-ca0e376e9841
  6. Notepad Files Open Blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad Files Open Blank: Recently, I've noticed that some random notepad files are no longer containing any actual text. I've attempted "Ctrl+*" to check if maybe the text was hidden, which it wasn't. I've tried to check for any previous versions, of which there are none. I've even tried Command...
  7. opening word with a blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    opening word with a blank screen: When i open word a can see the preview but then the screen opens blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-word-with-a-blank-screen/1f6932d0-3f33-4d0c-9a98-0a1b3ab7eaa4
  8. Mostly blank white windows are opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mostly blank white windows are opening.: Why, after downloading Feature Update (1) to windows 10, version1083 x64 2019-09B, does some of my windows open to a blank white screen with some outline, but no text, such a print queue, run screen, etc? And how do I fix this?...
  9. open a blank virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    open a blank virtual desktop: How to create or open a blank virtual desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-a-blank-virtual-desktop/faa90b46-51c7-4c91-a9cc-3e88325e9914
  10. Excel spreadsheets open blank.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spreadsheets open blank.: Recently my Excel programs began to open with a blank Excel screen. I can go to Open in the blank sheet and open the spreadsheet from there. This happening on my Dell Latitude E5500 Laptop. This has been working fine for years. My PC is opening my Excel spreadsheets...