Windows 10: Cannot open google.com

Discus and support Cannot open google.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC suddenly cannot open google, specifically google search engine even google.com, but other website and search engines are fine. Using the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rico Simatupang, May 24, 2019.

1. Cannot open google.com

My PC suddenly cannot open google, specifically google search engine even google.com, but other website and search engines are fine. Using the same wi-fi to open google in my phone works, even using mobile hotspot to open google in my PC failed.

The error showed are either connection timed out or ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED

PS: Using chrome, firefox, microsoft edge, iexplorer yield no results, tried clearing cache already but didn't work

:)

Rico Simatupang, May 24, 2019

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, May 24, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, May 24, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Cannot open google.com

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Cannot open google.com

1. Cannot open google.com - Similar Threads - Cannot open google

2. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  3. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  4. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Open com ports

Open com ports: I just purchased a Microsoft Surface To Go 2 and the program that I have installed asks the following to be done. 1. Open com ports. It says that windows 10 uses 2 com ports for bluetooth. 2. Set power option to "high performance". I need help in accomplishing this....
  6. Cannot open the com port

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open the com port: I am using the program STM32Flasher from this link: FLASHER-STM32 - STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (UM0462) (replaced by STM32CubeProgrammer) - STMicroelectronics When I run it, it correctly finds the only used com port. But when I click Next, I always get the error "cannot...
  7. Com+ Applications will not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Com+ Applications will not open.: When I select Com+ Applications in Component Services a window pops up titled "Catalog Error" saying "You do not have permissions to perform the requested action. If security is enabled on the System Application of the target computer make sure you are included in the...
  8. Can't Open Com Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Open Com Port: I am running into an issue with multiple hardware devices and multiple applications when I try to connect to a USB device, Like a USB to serial converter, applications show com port in use or can't open com port, the work around I have found is to connect to the devices...
  9. cannot open google chrome at all on Surface Pro

cannot open google chrome at all on Surface Pro: every time I select chrome it just does not open. I don't get any error messages and ive uninstalled it twice, also checked if its running in the background and on the more details section of the task manager...
  10. File open in COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    File open in COM Surrogate: I have no idea what COM Surrogate is, but, recently I've had a lot of trouble with it. I'll try to throw something in the trash, or even put the file in some other location and it won't let me. I get the following message (see screenshot) and the only way I can get rid of it...