Windows 10: Cannot open Java install file in Window 10

Discus and support Cannot open Java install file in Window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot open Java install file: [ATTACH] When I double-click to this program, nothing happens Here is my window infor: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NguyenNghia1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Cannot open Java install file in Window 10

I cannot open Java install file:

Cannot open Java install file in Window 10 209f9e02-2e47-419a-9bc7-4fef746d5d9b?upload=true.png

When I double-click to this program, nothing happens

Here is my window infor:

Cannot open Java install file in Window 10 7a8c4eaa-c0e7-4356-ac95-2e7cf227e1f8?upload=true.png

:)

NguyenNghia1, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Aug 15, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Cannot open Java install file in Window 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Cannot open Java install file in Window 10

1. Cannot open Java install file in Window 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot open Java

2. i cannot install java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot install java: i have been trying to install java kit 17.07 64 bit for a game and i keep getting the same error. it says: Internal Error 2755. 1632,i have tried to create an "installer" folder in C:\Windows, but it keeps disappearing. i have searched the web and obtained no results. please...
  3. i cannot install java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot install java: i have been trying to install java kit 17.07 64 bit for a game and i keep getting the same error. it says: Internal Error 2755. 1632,i have tried to create an "installer" folder in C:\Windows, but it keeps disappearing. i have searched the web and obtained no results. please...
  4. Java Installer Wont Open

Java Installer Wont Open: My friend and I are trying to play Minecraft. He had Minecraft before and recently upgraded to Windows 11. Now when he tries to open Minecraft he's getting error 1. He doesn't have Java installed. When he tried to install java 8 x64bit, it asked for permission he clicked yes...
  5. Java / Jar files / "open with"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java / Jar files / "open with": Every time I try to open a jar file it opens java and then later says java cannot install because of the program I am trying to delete. When I try to delete java "jre-8u341-windows-x64" it says the program is open in "jre-8u341-windows-x64" and does not allow me to delete it....
  6. Java / Jar files / "open with"

Java / Jar files / "open with": Every time I try to open a jar file it opens java and then later says java cannot install because of the program I am trying to delete. When I try to delete java "jre-8u341-windows-x64" it says the program is open in "jre-8u341-windows-x64" and does not allow me to delete it....
  7. Cannot set Java to open .jar files by default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot set Java to open .jar files by default: I have Windows 10 Home, on an HP Pavilion.Anyway, today I downloaded a .jar file, and whenever I double-clicked on it, it would not open automatically. When right clicking on the .jar file and selecting "open with", "JavaTM Platform SE binary" would not show up. Yes, I have...
  8. cannot install java on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install java on my windows 10: i am not able to install java on my windows, it is not even starting to install, when i click on the program icon nothing is happening at all. please help on this as i need it urgently, its affecting my business. thank you...
  9. Cannot associate .jar files with java on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot associate .jar files with java on windows 10: Hi, I've been having trouble associating .jar file type to java on my windows. It's currently associated with internet explorer, and java is not showing up as something I can associate this file type with. What should I do? Java control center is showing up, and I have it...
  10. Java Installer Won't Open on Windows 10 - Solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java Installer Won't Open on Windows 10 - Solution: Hi all, I'm writing this in response to a thread that is already locked so I can't reply there - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-windows_install/java-installer-wont-open-on-windows-10/bfd3f9bf-b000-4a60-9262-346c84c53fee This is a solution...