Windows 10: cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update

Discus and support cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanineWatkins, Sep 15, 2020.

1. cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update

cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update

:)

JanineWatkins, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Sep 15, 2020
  3. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Prasad_33 Win User

How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Thanks a lot David !!

Prasad_33, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. cannot open jpeg files and mp3 since last update - Similar Threads - cannot open jpeg

2. Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!: I am using Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo computer. I was copying JPEG files from one Toshiba Canvio 2TB portable hard drive to another. A number of files would not copy error message - "Can't read from the source file or disk" and they would not open on the original drive....
  3. Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot copy, open, replace, or delete jpeg files!: I am using Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo computer. I was copying JPEG files from one Toshiba Canvio 2TB portable hard drive to another. A number of files would not copy error message - "Can't read from the source file or disk" and they would not open on the original drive....
  4. Windows 10 cannot open jpg/jpeg files

Windows 10 cannot open jpg/jpeg files: Whenever I try to open a jog or jpeg file I get the message that this file type is not supported. Has anyone else had this problem.?How can I fix it? Thanks...
  5. Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files

Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files: Hello Windows 10 can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files in Photo viewer/Photos/Paint app. windows edition - Windows 10 Pro windows version - 2004 Installed on - 2020-07-16 OS build - 19041.388 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Cannot open Jpegs

Cannot open Jpegs: Hi, I am unable to open jpegs in Windows. I click on a file and I get a pop up stating 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.' I have watched countless videos on YouTube claiming a miracle...
  7. Cannot open .pdf files since updating

Cannot open .pdf files since updating: I just updated my computer to the latest version of windows as of 9/14/19 and I can no longer open .pdf files. When I click to open them, I receive a popup window with a message telling me that the file cannot be found and to check that I typed the address correctly....
  8. Opening JPEG files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening JPEG files: How can I get Windows 10 to open my JPEG files? The system suddenly decided to tell me it was unable to open my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-jpeg-files/a69fd195-ca55-4a53-acf0-87e0a756b387
  9. Apps not opening since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not opening since last update: Multiple apps have since last update flash opened and closed. Reset Windows did not work. Seems like this has been going on for a while without a fix from Microsoft. When will we get a fix from Microsoft? Version 1809 OS Build 17763.404...
  10. Cannot open jpeg files

Cannot open jpeg files: ?? I am trying to work with images and I cannot open jeg files.. the windows photo view is not the option. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-jpeg-files/5efd03a1-cb88-45cd-93ca-e19b194086bb"