Windows 10: cannot open jpg, no permission, cannot open microsoft store

Discus and support cannot open jpg, no permission, cannot open microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My computer is all corrupted, so i just reinstalled through RESET THIS PC. I thought that everything would be like how I first time got the computer,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jjadejhk, Feb 20, 2021.

1. jjadejhk Win User

cannot open jpg, no permission, cannot open microsoft store

My computer is all corrupted, so i just reinstalled through RESET THIS PC.

I thought that everything would be like how I first time got the computer, yet there are still problems:

1. I cannot open a jpg file by licking it:

cannot open jpg, no permission, cannot open microsoft store d186eba8-0347-40cf-8a3c-9263bb474a05?upload=true.jpg

This file is stored on my desktop. How can I not access it????? what permission??? it's on the desktop!!!

2. I cannot launch the microsofot store when I click "GET"

Please help!!!!!

thanks

:)

jjadejhk, Feb 20, 2021
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center

I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?

timta2, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. cannot open jpg, no permission, cannot open microsoft store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 20, 2021
  4. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. cannot open jpg, no permission, cannot open microsoft store - Similar Threads - cannot open jpg

2. microsoft store cannot open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store cannot open: Hello. I hope this message finds you well. I cannot open Microsoft store. I have to download Affinity products I bought some time ago. I cannot download them from the official website since I do not have the keys. The Microsoft store does not open. I tried with or without...
  3. cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store on my laptop. It always shows a loading failure, but my network is fine. The error code is 0x80131500. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/cde734e5-4ea0-4b4f-9642-4b3bcd00dfc7
  4. cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store on my laptop. It always shows a loading failure, but my network is fine. The error code is 0x80131500. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/cde734e5-4ea0-4b4f-9642-4b3bcd00dfc7
  5. Cannot open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Microsoft Store: I cannot open Microsoft store after reset application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/9e8122f0-d743-43a6-bf2a-c8b52bfb5e57
  6. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Open Microsoft Store: When I try, it says "Try that again". I've run the MS Store Troubleshooter and tried all the suggestions, to no avail. So then I click "Report this problem". Then I try to sign into Feedback Hub, and it says: "Something went wrong". Help, please!...
  7. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Microsoft Store: When I try, it says "Try that again". I've run the MS Store Troubleshooter and tried all the suggestions, to no avail. So then I click "Report this problem". Then I try to sign into Feedback Hub, and it says: "Something went wrong". Help, please!...
  8. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

9. Cannot open Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open Microsoft Store.: Cannot open Microsoft Store from App List. When I reach it online, it does not download any apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/7015a71c-2d54-4794-91e3-85ff9ef0b2f4
  10. Microsoft Store cannot open.

Microsoft Store cannot open.: My microsoft store won't open when I click it. It is directly closing again. Then, the Photo app is also cannot open. It is said the app didn't open. I've tried to reset the microsoft store but it doesn't work. What should I do? Thanks In Advance....