Windows 10: Cannot open Microsoft Store, Start menu shows ms-resource:StoreTitle

Discus and support Cannot open Microsoft Store, Start menu shows ms-resource:StoreTitle in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been unable to open Windows Store since the last few months. I cannot find the icon in start menu. On searching "store" in the search, it shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Prashant T.G.Sengar, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Cannot open Microsoft Store, Start menu shows ms-resource:StoreTitle

I have been unable to open Windows Store since the last few months. I cannot find the icon in start menu. On searching "store" in the search, it shows a tile named "ms-resource:StoreTitle" clicking on which does not do anything.

Cannot open Microsoft Store, Start menu shows ms-resource:StoreTitle 916860cb-0765-461c-b849-2dc2b1a71b86?upload=true.png

OS Build Info

Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎19-‎12-‎2020

OS build 19042.804

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

I have tried a lot of fixes but nothing has worked till now.

:)

Prashant T.G.Sengar, Mar 6, 2021

2. There is a problem with Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.7.1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsStore/Resources/StoreTitle

I keep getting " there is a problem with (Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.7.1.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsStore/Resources/StoreTitle) Contact your administrator about repairing. How do I repair it. Also, Microsoft Edge disappeared,
    the new notifications button doesn't work, the start button doesn't work. I did a reset and had to reinstall programs and it was working until the restart,

This is on my laptop which was running Win7 Pro. I have a Desktop computer which doesn't have any problems which was running Win7 home premium. Both are 64bit.

ROBERTBAKERFL, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Crittical Error - Start Menu don't open

I'm getting the following error(s) when I click on the "Start" -

Critical Error -

Your Start Menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. "

Then the system log me out - with no changes ... also the search box and all icons will not launch

And next, I click on the Windows Store - on the dash board, and received the following ..

This app can't open -

There's a problem with @{Microsoft. WindowsStor_2015.925.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-

resource://Microsoft.WindowsStore/Resources/StoreTitle}

Can someone help me? - Is there any solution(s) that fixes these problems?

Noel n Lucy`McKenzie, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Cannot open Microsoft Store, Start menu shows ms-resource:StoreTitle

Unable to open store

when I'm opening store it gives an error message

---- @{microsoft.windosstore_2015.10.13.0_*64_8wekyb8d8bbwe?ms-resourse//microsoft.windowsstore/resources/storetitle}

MRINCOGNITO69, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Cannot open Microsoft Store, Start menu shows ms-resource:StoreTitle

1. Cannot open Microsoft Store, Start menu shows ms-resource:StoreTitle - Similar Threads - Cannot open Microsoft

2. Microsoft store not working and replaced with ms-resource:StoreTitle on start menu.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working and replaced with ms-resource:StoreTitle on start menu.: As the title says,my Microsoft Store does not work and when I search for it in my search bar.It shows ms-resource:StoreTitle instead.Nothing happens when I click on it Similar case for other windows apps:Sticky Notes --> ms-resource:StickyNotesAppNamePhotos -->...
  3. Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?: I just got my new laptop with windows 10 set up 2 days ago..... and this issue appeared.... is this normal anyway? and how can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-resource-applistname-is-showing-on-my-start/548e87f6-07a5-457d-9cb9-daf7ffbfe3c2
  4. Cannot open Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot open Start Menu: Hello, I have a problem opening start menu. It doesn't open. Search box does not work or works only sometimes. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-start-menu/bf8558fd-65f8-4b66-8c4b-c5ede0b9666c
  5. Windows 10 TwinUI and ms-Resource StoreTitle <- and all other default windows apps -...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 TwinUI and ms-Resource StoreTitle <- and all other default windows apps -...: So recently my PC has started to run a little slow, it's about 4 years old now so I wasn't surprised. Nevertheless, I decided to soft reset reset but keep my files this was about a week ago and once it had finished resetting all looked good until I wanted to download VLC and...
  6. Cannot open photo or MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open photo or MS store: Following the latest update, I cannot now open photos. I get the error message "The app can't open. Check windows store for info about photos. See instore." Unfortunately, MS store won't open. I just get a blank screen for a couple of second then it closes. I have tried...
  7. cannot open the apps on the microsoft start menu .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open the apps on the microsoft start menu .: This is following a system restore. neither can i uninstall them .Urgent ,,,I cant play solitaire -iam hooked on spider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-the-apps-on-the-microsoft-start-menu/0dd3f62b-f7fa-4b95-88aa-8bc19005ed3a
  8. Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps

Unable to open Start Menu, Store, and other MS apps: This has been going on for a while. After the 1903 update, I was unable to access the start menu, the store and several apps that were not pinned to my task bar or desktop. I tried multiple solutions and was finally able to get the start menu to work after rolling back the...
  9. Cannot remove "ms-resource:AppName" in Start Menu

Cannot remove "ms-resource:AppName" in Start Menu: I just updated to Version 1803 Build 17692.1004 (Insider Program, Slow "Pace"), and my Start Menu now lists an "Other" entry entitled "ms-resource:AppName" that I am not able to remove/fix. When I create another user account, the start menu for that user does NOT contain...
  10. Cannot open start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open start menu: Hello, I have relocated my Users directory during the installation of Windows to another drive using tutorial from this forum. Everything worked perfectly. Then I wanted to upgrade the build, however due to the relocated User directory, the update failed. So I edited the...