Windows 10: Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Cannot open Minecraft Launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,When I proceed to open the Minecraft launcher on my Windows 10 laptop I am met with an error code stating: Minecraft Launcher is currently not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrancescoLamberto, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

Hi,When I proceed to open the Minecraft launcher on my Windows 10 laptop I am met with an error code stating: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I have tried numerous methods to try and resolve this situation, such as uninstalling and reinstalling the Minecraft launcher, updating the Microsoft Store, and Signing in and out of the Microsoft Store, but I was still met with the same error code. Help would be much appreciated,Frank

:)

FrancescoLamberto, Jan 9, 2022
  2. SeanM876 Win User

Minecraft Launcher will not open

Hello there how to you update your video card?

SeanM876, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Hawk680 Win User
    Minecraft launcher wont open

Hello, I bought minecraft java a while ago, two days ago i updated my pc to the new windows, after doing this, i can no longer open the minecraft java launcher so i am not able to play. please help thanks

Hawk680, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

1. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - Cannot open Minecraft

2. cannot open minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open minecraft launcher: so my friend tried every solution nothing works he gets an error that says he does not own minecraft while he does and the error is like a windows battery percentage style so he cannot even do anything about it...
  3. cannot open minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open minecraft launcher: so my friend tried every solution nothing works he gets an error that says he does not own minecraft while he does and the error is like a windows battery percentage style so he cannot even do anything about it...
  4. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open Minecraft Launcher: This issue came up recently when I wanted to download the Minecraft Launcher, usually, I would use different clients such as Feather Client or Lunar Client, but when I try to open the Minecraft Launcher I get this error code:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in...
  5. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Minecraft Launcher: This issue came up recently when I wanted to download the Minecraft Launcher, usually, I would use different clients such as Feather Client or Lunar Client, but when I try to open the Minecraft Launcher I get this error code:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in...
  6. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

7. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

Cannot open Minecraft Launcher: Hi,When I proceed to open the Minecraft launcher on my Windows 10 laptop I am met with an error code stating: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  8. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: When I click on my Minecraft launcher it loads for a half a second then just stops and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed, I've tried running as administrator, I've tried restarting my computer, I updated my computer, and when I clicked on the launcher it...
  9. Minecraft launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher will not open: I tried playing yesterday and the launcher just will not open at all iPhone installed several times I have updated my graphics card drivers I've checked firewalls I've converted back to previous version of windows for the launcher and nothing is working did a windows update...
  10. Minecraft Launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher will not open: Split from this thread. Hello there how to you update your video card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-will-not-open/58a36eee-7bfa-4faf-83d2-689eaab7a34a