Windows 10: cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource...

Discus and support cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource won't accept the connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolSchmerr, Oct 30, 2019.

1. cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource...

cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource won't accept the connection

:)

CarolSchmerr, Oct 30, 2019
  2. NMI
    NMI Win User

weird problem with RDP to Windows 10 - blank screen after minimizing

An agent at Microsoft Community says that disabling remote audio has solved this issue for some users:

Couple of our users were able to fix the issue by disabling the audio that comes from the Remote session.
    I suggest you to try disabling the audio for the remote desktop and check if that helps in resolving the issue.
    Please follow the steps mentioned below:

Press and hold Windows key + R, to openRun box.
    1. Type mstsc and click on OK.
    2. Now, click con Show Options.
    3. Click on Local Resources.
    4. Click on Settings.
    5. Click on Do not play.
    Click on OK and try using the Remote connection now.

Remote desktop connection freezes while using any other window

3. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Giddeon Win User

cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource...

weird problem with RDP to Windows 10 - blank screen after minimizing

Thankyou, I'm trying this now, will report back after a day or so to see how it goes.

Since they're aware of the problem it'd be nice if they could adress in in a future update. Kindadefeats the whole idea of having the option there if ya can't use it.

Giddeon, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource...

1. cannot open movies computer gives blank screen then says the remote device olr resource... - Similar Threads - cannot open movies

2. the remote device or resource won't accept the connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the remote device or resource won't accept the connection: kindly help me with connecting to the interneti bought windows in pakistanand now I am in china for studyingand when i moved to china, i can't use the internet now. google chrome is working well, but every window app, including Microsoft store and microsoft store appseven...
  3. the remote device or resource won't accept the connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the remote device or resource won't accept the connection: My internet works ok though. I tried disabling vpn etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-remote-device-or-resource-wont-accept-the/be58795e-7e1e-4597-be1d-9c85c5b18745
  4. the remote device or resource won't accept the connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the remote device or resource won't accept the connection: My internet works ok though. I tried disabling vpn etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-remote-device-or-resource-wont-accept-the/be58795e-7e1e-4597-be1d-9c85c5b18745
  5. The connection is not accepted by the remote device or resource.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The connection is not accepted by the remote device or resource.: I get this since I moved my pc. The internet works everywhere, except for the Microsoft store or Epic games launcher. I tried about every solution there is and I still get this. How can i fix this? submitted by /u/Fusion63 [link] [comments]...
  6. Remote device or resource won't accept the connections

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote device or resource won't accept the connections: What do you do if "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-device-or-resource-wont-accept-the/e985ccec-8395-49b0-a5f5-03eb243c0176
  7. The remote device is resource won't accept the connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The remote device is resource won't accept the connection: I have this problem for last 2days. I do not remember making any changes in settings. so i cantI spell any probable cause. the situation is like, the wifi/broadband signal ico show PC is connected to the internet/wifi. but when I start to browse (with UC browser) website...
  8. The remote device or resource won't accept the connection

The remote device or resource won't accept the connection: Removed a LOT of malware from this computer after it was handed to me with complaint of browser not working. Reset IE settings, automatically detect settings, uncheck proxy server etc. Browser can browse sites now but can't connect to gaming servers/steam/origin etc. Run...
  9. "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection"

"The remote device or resource won't accept the connection": For a long long time my pc has been saying, "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection". No matter which solutions I try nothing changes and the pc stays slow internet wise. The internet still works but I cannot seem to find a solution or why its happening...
  10. The remote device or resource won't accept connection

The remote device or resource won't accept connection: I have this connection problem. All of a sudden, my HP running Win 10 OS just stopped connecting. Tethered or Wireless connections available but unable to open web pages. The connection spontaneously returns at times. I don't have any driver issues. I almost systematically...