Windows 10: cannot open old emails searched on line.

Discus and support cannot open old emails searched on line. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If I search on line for old emails ,they will come up as searched however, when I click on one it opens for 2 seconds and scrolls through the rest of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by troyjohnson6, Dec 17, 2020.

1. cannot open old emails searched on line.

If I search on line for old emails ,they will come up as searched however, when I click on one it opens for 2 seconds and scrolls through the rest of them one by until they are all gone. Cannot read any.....

what can I do to read emails?

:)

troyjohnson6, Dec 17, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Dec 17, 2020
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 17, 2020
  4. cannot open old emails searched on line.

Emails delete when searching inbox for old emails

All of a sudden when I have searched for an email using the sender's name in the "search" field using the Mail app in Windows 10, when the email I am looking for come up and I click on it, all other emails before the email I was looking for start populating
    in the email list and then they all go away. To provide the best example I can to describe what I'm talking about, the old emails come up and then one by one they delete from the list very quickly until the entire inbox is empty. When I then click on the inbox
    tab my current emails reappear so my emails are not actually deleting, but they appear to delete when I search for an old email. Hope this makes sense. If not, I'm sorry. I don't know how else to describe this.

JameeneWilliams, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

cannot open old emails searched on line.

1. cannot open old emails searched on line. - Similar Threads - cannot open old

2. Cannot access old account email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access old account email: Hello,I have a conundrum that I need solved, and the automated account recovery form does not allow any sort of contact with a human to explain and work through the situation. Here's my issue:I created a microsoft account a long time ago when I got my first alienware laptop....
  3. Cannot access old account email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access old account email: Hello,I have a conundrum that I need solved, and the automated account recovery form does not allow any sort of contact with a human to explain and work through the situation. Here's my issue:I created a microsoft account a long time ago when I got my first alienware laptop....
  4. When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-search-and-try-and-open-an-older-email-it/af8a2bad-9c1a-480e-be00-9fa682980110
  5. When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i search and try and open an older email it just scrolls through all the old emails...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-search-and-try-and-open-an-older-email-it/af8a2bad-9c1a-480e-be00-9fa682980110
  6. re-opening of the line-skipping in email reply edits.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    re-opening of the line-skipping in email reply edits.: Despite getting all the latest software from Asus, the problem still occurs. I suspect that it is not so much a touchpad driver issue as a mouse driver issue. That "scroll on hover over inactive windows" command looked suspicious, so I turned that off. Do you handle mouse...
  7. re-opening of the line-skipping in email reply edits.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    re-opening of the line-skipping in email reply edits.: Despite getting all the latest software from Asus, the problem still occurs. I suspect that it is not so much a touchpad driver issue as a mouse driver issue. That "scroll on hover over inactive windows" command looked suspicious, so I turned that off. Do you handle mouse...
  8. Emails delete when searching inbox for old emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails delete when searching inbox for old emails: All of a sudden when I have searched for an email using the sender's name in the "search" field using the Mail app in Windows 10, when the email I am looking for come up and I click on it, all other emails before the email I was looking for start populating in the email list...
  9. Cannot open email attached file

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot open email attached file: About a week ago, I was unable to open an emailed attached file. Doesn't matter the format; e.g. pdf, mp4, xls, etc. doesn't matter. I can save the file and then opened the saved file without problem. I have researched this problem and tried every suggestion I could find...
  10. Cannot open email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open email: I need to open an email that's important but I keep getting a box coming up that says 'The requested operation requires elevation'. Can anyone tell me what it means and what I can do to get rid of it so I can see the email as soon as possible?...