cannot open opers

Discus and support cannot open opers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my lenovo idea centre is running win 10 , in the last 2 weeks microsoft has been doing updates in this PC, these have not been entirely completed , one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by palindon, Jun 27, 2018.

1. palindon Win User

cannot open opers

my lenovo idea centre is running win 10 , in the last 2 weeks microsoft has been doing updates in this PC, these have not been entirely completed , one item has failed twice to download

Feature update to windows 10, version 1803(4)

i have used the opera browser for many years , now i cannot open it , i have uninstalled it and re-installed it , it is in the task bar but will not open .
    in addition to-day i find i cannot open M/S Edge either , i can open firefox ok and i installed vivaldi and they are both working ok .
    it has been suggested in another source i turn of bitdefender which i have done , i do not run any other anti virus , but i do run , the 10 bit malware fighter and the advanced system care programs i have done for at least the last 2 years .
    any help greatly appreciated ,

:)

palindon, Jun 27, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

cannot open opers

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

cannot open opers

1. cannot open opers - Similar Threads - cannot open opers

2. cannot open picture files due to system error -2147219196

in Windows 10 News
    cannot open picture files due to system error -2147219196: As from yesterday have been unable to open any picture files whether new ones or existing photos which have been on my machine for ages. I need access to these pictures for my work and this is now affecting my income. Microsoft need to deal with this issue as it has clearly...
  3. Windows cannot open start menu, taskbar items, cortana, or any windows 10 universal apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot open start menu, taskbar items, cortana, or any windows 10 universal apps: Settings won't open, cortana won't open, and the taskbar is always visible even in fullscreen mode. I ran a SFC system scan, nothing... when i open a windows store app, it gives this error message: explorer.exe class not registered...
  4. When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...: Recently my computer isn't allowing me to perform certain functions stating I need administrator priviledges. When I try to open printer file it will not allow me to and when I try to 'change printing preferences' I am told the same thing. I am definately the administrator...
  5. Can see files in folders shared on Win7 machine, but cannot open them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can see files in folders shared on Win7 machine, but cannot open them: Four devices are connected to the Ethernet ports of the broadband router provided by my ISP: a Win7 Home Premium PC, a Win10 Pro NB and two Linux media players. The only problem with respect to file sharing among these devices is that the Win10 Pro NB can see, from File...
  6. Cannot connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades: hello all I cant connect to wifi and open bluetooth after Windows 10 latest upgrades. Even couldn't find wifi and Bluetooth icons at desktop. Can help me? Thanks...
  7. I cannot get Microsoft Jigsaw to open. This started roughly 4 days ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get Microsoft Jigsaw to open. This started roughly 4 days ago.: I was using Microsoft Jigsaw several times a week without issue. Four days ago I opened the program and it seemed like it would open but ended up closing and now it will not finish opening. Any recommendations?...
  8. Cannot open. exe files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open. exe files: When I am trying to open . exe file I am getting a message "The system cannot find the file specified " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-open-exe-files/b3c0e678-448b-473e-8c29-6a0cc1961698
  9. cannot open opera

in Browsers and Email
    cannot open opera: my lenovo idea centre is running win 10 , in the last 2 weeks microsoft has been doing updates in this PC, these have not been entirely completed , one item has failed twice to download Feature update to windows 10, version 1803(4) i have used the opera browser for many...
  10. Cannot create restore point - error any time I open System Protection

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot create restore point - error any time I open System Protection: Hi gang, Haven't been on here in awhile - good news cuz my computers have been behaving. All good things shall pass. I've not been able to create a restore point recently. I've attached a screenshot of the error, and the windows error is 0x81000203 appears. This started...