Windows 10: Cannot open photo files in saved in C drive\users\one drive

Discus and support Cannot open photo files in saved in C drive\users\one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't open the photo files in my c drive/users/one drive.These are jpg files.The error message is: This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LynnwoodHR, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Cannot open photo files in saved in C drive\users\one drive

I can't open the photo files in my c drive/users/one drive.These are jpg files.The error message is: This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about photos.When I close the the error message. This message appear:The Application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fixe the problem.What application should I reinstall?

:)

LynnwoodHR, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Cannot save files to network drives anymore

Hi Brendo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Which account was used to sign in to Office, when the user attempted to save files to the mapped drive?

This could be due to the incorrect user information used. You may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Open Word 2016, and navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign out of all the accounts under User Information.
    • Restart Office, navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign In to use the work email for user information.
    • Now, try saving the Office documents to the mapped drive.

If the issue persists, as the issue is related to Server, I suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet
    forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Servers to assist you with this.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 13, 2021
  4. SheIde51 Win User

Cannot open photo files in saved in C drive\users\one drive

User file in C drive that is not a user file

The name is a portion of my email address so in this respect it's familiar to me. But I do not recall ever using that portion to create a User name. Also, why does it only appear in a User file on my C drive and nowhere else where Users are listed? And
    why is it designated a System File? My main question is, can I delete it?

SheIde51, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Cannot open photo files in saved in C drive\users\one drive

1. Cannot open photo files in saved in C drive\users\one drive - Similar Threads - Cannot open photo

2. Cannot open saved files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open saved files: Despite earlier advice form the Community I am still unable to open files saved in Documents/Pictures folders.I am using a Lenovo desktop computer with Windows 10 software. In particular and possibly in other cases , when I prepare a document using Open Office 3.1 either Calc...
  3. Cannot open saved files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open saved files: Despite earlier advice form the Community I am still unable to open files saved in Documents/Pictures folders.I am using a Lenovo desktop computer with Windows 10 software. In particular and possibly in other cases , when I prepare a document using Open Office 3.1 either Calc...
  4. Cannot open saved files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Save Files to the C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Save Files to the C Drive: I have changed my permissions to full and ensured that I am a Administrator, but I still cannot save a csv file to the C drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-save-files-to-the-c-drive/e3c88010-6f73-49cc-a4f2-db7e820e11dc
  6. Cannot Save Files to the C Drive

Cannot Save Files to the C Drive: I have changed my permissions to full and ensured that I am a Administrator, but I still cannot save a csv file to the C drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-save-files-to-the-c-drive/e3c88010-6f73-49cc-a4f2-db7e820e11dc
  7. photos on C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos on C Drive: I use Recuva software to sometimes recover deleted photos from my C drive. This morning I deleted all items from the recycle bin, then decided I wanted three photos I had deleted to C drive to be restored. I used recuva, as usual, but nothing was found. I used deep scan and...
  8. photos on C Drive

photos on C Drive: I use Recuva software to sometimes recover deleted photos from my C drive. This morning I deleted all items from the recycle bin, then decided I wanted three photos I had deleted to C drive to be restored. I used recuva, as usual, but nothing was found. I used deep scan and...
  9. Unable to save files in C Drive as an administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save files in C Drive as an administrator: Hi, so whenever I install a new programme on my computer, I cannot save it directly to C drive, for example, C:\Program Files. I will receive the following error message: "C:\Program Files\Application_name You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the...
  10. cannot create a file on c drive

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot create a file on c drive: Hi, Anywhere on the c drive, I cannot create files. I can only create folders. How can I change this ? Where in Windows 10 can I set myself as the power user ? 61559