Windows 10: Cannot open Power User Task Menu help please!

Discus and support Cannot open Power User Task Menu help please! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently bought a new machine running windows 10 and I cannot access the Power User Task Menu. When I right click on the start menu the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lew123, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Lew123 Win User

Cannot open Power User Task Menu help please!

Hi everyone, I recently bought a new machine running windows 10 and I cannot access the Power User Task Menu. When I right click on the start menu the cursor automatically moves a couple pixels and nothing is displayed. Windows key + X does nothing either. What do I do??

Thanks!

:)

Lew123, Jul 28, 2016

2. failure opening start menu

I have installed Windows 10 on my HP laptop and the task bar and start menu are not working. I cannot open anything on the task bar. Please, please help.

TamelaSeipel, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 28, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Maybe this page has help:
    Windows 10 Power User Menu - Bing
    Looks like there was a change from Win8 to Win10.

Berton, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Cannot open Power User Task Menu help please! - Similar Threads - Cannot open Power

2. Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu: I have a brand new Dell Latitude 7640 running Windows 11 Enterprise version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. I cannot get the bibernate option to appear in the power menu. I've attempted adding it in the settings:I've also added it using Command Prompt, per the instructions in this...
  3. help needed please, cannot delete a user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help needed please, cannot delete a user account: i have purchased a new laptop for my 10 yr old daughter. I signed in to my microsoft account and set my daughter as a family member so i can safeguard her usage.I messed around with the settings as i saw her account was shown as a local account and i wanted her to have access...
  4. help needed please, cannot delete a user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help needed please, cannot delete a user account: i have purchased a new laptop for my 10 yr old daughter. I signed in to my microsoft account and set my daughter as a family member so i can safeguard her usage.I messed around with the settings as i saw her account was shown as a local account and i wanted her to have access...
  5. Cannot open an External HDD , Please help .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot open an External HDD , Please help .: I connected an old external HDD to my PC via a USB cable and i cant open the files inside it anymore. It was working until yesterday . Is there a way to fix that HDD by running some applications ? I have used an application before but i cannot remember the name now .It was in...
  6. Cannot open an External HDD , Please help .

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open an External HDD , Please help .: I connected an old external HDD to my PC via a USB cable and i cant open the files inside it anymore. It was working until yesterday . Is there a way to fix that HDD by running some applications ? I have used an application before but i cannot remember the name now .It was in...
  7. I can't get to open the config, the task bar or the menu, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't get to open the config, the task bar or the menu, please help: [IMG] submitted by /u/puffinmain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioiqa6/i_cant_get_to_open_the_config_the_task_bar_or_the/
  8. A wee TIP for Power Users menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    A wee TIP for Power Users menu: Maybe you are not aware of this, yet... This is in regard to the Power Users menu: It can be open by Rt Clking Windows logo. It can, also, be opened w/ Win+X and it is this way I am addressing, here. If, via Rt Clking no letters in the item words are underlined. BUT, use...
  9. Windows task, power, start menu will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows task, power, start menu will not open: I cannot open any window app through the key, start menu or cortana. Will not let me power off or restart with out a manually doing it. I have restarted, restored ect to try and get it to work. Please help....
  10. Shortcuts to open power menu or user menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcuts to open power menu or user menu.: Does anyone know if there's a command that can be pasted into a shortcut; That opens the power menu or user menu? I.e where you sign out or lock your computer. The shortcut is meant to be on the desktop. Some screenshots showing what menus I'm referring to. [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not open power user task bar

2. cannot open power user