Windows 10: cannot open private vault from PC. Get error 0xc03a001a

Discus and support cannot open private vault from PC. Get error 0xc03a001a in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For reasons unknown the private vault has turned from a folder into a shortcut. Now when I try to open it from the PC I get error 0xc03a001a. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lester DavidCusack, Apr 4, 2020.

1. cannot open private vault from PC. Get error 0xc03a001a

For reasons unknown the private vault has turned from a folder into a shortcut. Now when I try to open it from the PC I get error 0xc03a001a.

I can still open my private vault from online.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

:)

Lester DavidCusack, Apr 4, 2020
  2. LenSagl Win User

My keepsafe private vault app cannot be retrieved

my computer was stepped on, and now that i got a new one. My keepsafe private vault app cannot be retrieved.Can you help?

LenSagl, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Error when opening Personal Vault on Windows

I have had access to the personal vault for a few days day and it seems to work fine on my Android phone and on the web but on my PC it always tries to open but generate the error "We couldn't setup your Personal vault. Something went wrong. please try again.
    Error code 0x80070057"

I've found nothing to give me a clue how to resolve so any hints appreciated.

Thanks

TheOneBalance, Apr 4, 2020
  4. CraigLong Win User

cannot open private vault from PC. Get error 0xc03a001a

Personal Vault (One Drive)

How can anyone else open the Personal Vault without the 2 step verification that only you can perform? To my knowledge you have to be signed in online to your Microsoft account before you can open the vault. It's bitlocker encrypted locally on your PC
    even.

CraigLong, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

cannot open private vault from PC. Get error 0xc03a001a

1. cannot open private vault from PC. Get error 0xc03a001a - Similar Threads - cannot open private

2. Thinking of using Private Vault but have concerns.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinking of using Private Vault but have concerns.: Personally I'm a "hide the good stuff" kinda guy as opposed to here is a big VAULT but you need a 4 digit number to get in.Concern 1. The pin to get into my vault is the same as it is to get into my Windows. So assuming cyber theif including house guests is already in my...
  3. Thinking of using Private Vault but have concerns.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thinking of using Private Vault but have concerns.: Personally I'm a "hide the good stuff" kinda guy as opposed to here is a big VAULT but you need a 4 digit number to get in.Concern 1. The pin to get into my vault is the same as it is to get into my Windows. So assuming cyber theif including house guests is already in my...
  4. WDAG Crashing with 0xc03a001a error code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WDAG Crashing with 0xc03a001a error code: Just gonna try edge with "New Application Guard Windows" but it keeps saying this every time I try to launch itI already have Virtualization turned on in UEFI settings, have Hyper-V installed tooMy PC info:OS: Windows 10 PRO V. 21H1 OS Build 19043.1165Windows Updates: No...
  5. Cannot open OneDrive VAULT on WIndows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open OneDrive VAULT on WIndows 10 PCs: I can authenticate access via the authenticator app on my phone...but then the OneDrive app when opening further gets to "Step 14 of 14" and churns on it forever. However, I am able to log into the Vault using a any browser. But file handling using the browser is awkward....
  6. Vault won't open

Vault won't open: I have read the previous posts on this issue but have not been able to open the vault. It worked fine until I restarted my computer last night damn! When I click on the personal vault I get an error message that states the location is not available and follows with:...
  7. error code 0xc03a001a personal vault

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0xc03a001a personal vault: Hi, I am able to unlock vault form online but not from window explorer. I confirm my number and email but nothing work. I got error error code 0xc03a001a .Is there any way to unlock it?? :...
  8. I can't access Private Vault from OneDrive on Windows10.

I can't access Private Vault from OneDrive on Windows10.: Hello, I have recently discovered the OneDrive feature of Private Vault, so I started using it via web browser. The sad thing is, although I have some important files and folders there, I am not able to access them from my notebook on Windows file explorer, which is way...
  9. Vault cannot open PDFs

Vault cannot open PDFs: I set up my Vault on a Samsung Android phone and added files. Then when I went to my PC to pull up the Vault, PDFs will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vault-cannot-open-pdfs/882d5ef7-df5e-42a5-943a-0e7b10589cac"
  10. WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0xc03a001a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0xc03a001a: I'm sure i opened all settings about WSL The requested operation could not be completed due to a virtual disk system limitation. Virtual hard disk files must be uncompressed and unencrypted and must not be sparse. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc03a001a error how to solve this

2. what is MS OneDrive error code 0xc03a001a

3. WslRegisterDistribution Failed with error: 0x80070002