Windows 10: Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

Discus and support Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As above sage tell me we need an it engineer!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brian Pope (brian.pope), Jan 14, 2019.

1. Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

As above sage tell me we need an it engineer!!

:)

Brian Pope (brian.pope), Jan 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Sage 50 Accounts on Windows 10 HP Laptop

Hello Rosie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing this issue only with the Sage 50 application or any other application?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in Safe Mode
      ? (If the application runs in Safe mode)
    • Did you try reinstalling the Sage 50 application and check if the issue resolves?
    I suggest you to reinstall the application by uninstalling and restarting the machine and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the Sage 50 app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the app and check
      if the issue persists.
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week :(

Zakin, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

1. Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week - Similar Threads - Cannot open sage

2. BSOD after last Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after last Windows update: I got a BSOD with WHEA uncorrectable error, but have had no change in the computer except trying to make the sound better last week and Windows update on March 2nd. Googled and found some 2019 complaints but when I open the sites all I see is very outdated posts. Looked for...
  3. BSOD Memory Management after the last Win10 Update (this week)

BSOD Memory Management after the last Win10 Update (this week): Hello, I just wonder whether someone else had the similar problem as I did. On Feb 12, 2019, the latest Win10 update was installed on my PC. Until then, it worked flawlessly. Suddenly, it started with BSOD Memory Management error and it did it several times since then. I was...
  4. No sound after last Windows 10 Update ...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after last Windows 10 Update ...: After the last Windows 10 update on my laptop, I have no audio. When I hover over the speaker icon on my taskbar, it says no audio output device is installed. I followed several different instructions on going to the device driver and uninstalling the driver, etc., but...
  5. Facing the desktop deletion issues after windows 10 auto update on last week

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing the desktop deletion issues after windows 10 auto update on last week: When I connected my laptop to Wifi, windows 10 updates auto started installation. Once it is done system rebooted. When I tried to login, it showing black scree and displaying error messages like "%Desk top profile deleted%" Please help me how to get rid of this issue, I...
  6. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...
  7. after last update no excel files will open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after last update no excel files will open: get the following error - [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/after-last-update-no-excel-files-will-open/5bbdb225-def5-4c59-95c9-f92bb5d66e6a
  8. Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop Starting "Limited Account" After Last Update/Windows Update: Can anybody help me with this. I thought I solved the problem switching to a local account after first occurrence of this after a lone update a few days ago. It has done it again with local account. Please help me fix! TIA Mark 45374
  9. Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sage Instant Accounts problem installing: Hi. I have been using Sage Instant Accounts 2012 v18 for 3 years without problems. I had Windows 10 installed on my desktop PC in Sept last and re-installed my Sage programme. All was well until recently when it refused to open up the programme saying the history & data for...
  10. Laptop incapable of completing boot after Windows Update last week

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop incapable of completing boot after Windows Update last week: I have updated Windows 10 to the most recent version in the past 72 hours and have encountered the problem of not being able to get my system to boot in anything but safe mode or safe mode with networking. My boot appears to start normally. The Asus logo is in the center...