Windows 10: Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

Discus and support Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As above sage tell me we need an it engineer!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brian Pope (brian.pope), Jan 14, 2019.

1. Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

As above sage tell me we need an it engineer!!

:)

Brian Pope (brian.pope), Jan 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Sage 50 Accounts on Windows 10 HP Laptop

Hello Rosie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing this issue only with the Sage 50 application or any other application?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in Safe Mode
      ? (If the application runs in Safe mode)
    • Did you try reinstalling the Sage 50 application and check if the issue resolves?
    I suggest you to reinstall the application by uninstalling and restarting the machine and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the Sage 50 app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the app and check
      if the issue persists.
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week :(

Zakin, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week

1. Cannot open sage accounts after window 10 update last week - Similar Threads - Cannot open sage

2. two updates the last week of june

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two updates the last week of june: My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started crashing. At that time it was only crashing my browser. I was using the ccleaner browser so I then tried chrome and it was no...
  3. Slow startup after updating last week

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup after updating last week: Hi everyone, Anyone else experiencing super slow startup on win10 x64 from the last update over a week ago or so? (I didn't update due to work schedule, but whatever the update was previous to last week). I've currently updated to the latest windows update and it seems a...
  4. SQL Server events after Windows update last week

SQL Server events after Windows update last week: I use SQL server 17.4 to run data for my businesses. Windows forced an update to my laptop last week, and since that update SQL Server will not run. Event log shows five requiring events: 17210, 17826, 17182 twice and 17190. I am unable to use my SQL Server to complete...
  5. Problems following Last week's update

Problems following Last week's update: I received an update notice from Microsoft through Windows last week. Following the update, settings for virtually all my applications were erased. For example, I have to reenter the setting for Outlook for every new session. No saved passwords for sites and applications are...
  6. Windows 10 update last week

Windows 10 update last week: After windows 10 update last week, my mouse won't work. Tried unplug and plug in, still no mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-last-week/8836c79a-4c23-451e-91dd-ce49f0705a6c
  7. Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960

Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that if you install Windows Update KB4560960 you may have an issue with any imported Logo that you set up/design yourself in Sage 50 accounts. Company Logo has been printing fine for last couple of years even going from Windows 7 to 10. Since this...
  8. Last weeks Windows 10 update

Last weeks Windows 10 update: How do i disable WIN10 automatic update? Last week after the Tuesday update my computer stopped recognizing the scanner that I do a lot of work with. I did a system restore to the day before that and everything worked OK again. Also, how do I find out which update caused the...
  9. Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC: Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no...
  10. BSOD after update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after sage 2019 update user cannot sign on