Windows 10: cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.

Discus and support cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I use windows 10 version 1803 OS Bulid 17134.523. My laptop restarts unexpectedly, and then after that, windows scans the local disk C. After that some... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yuyun Yuningsih, Jan 21, 2019.

1. cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.

I use windows 10 version 1803 OS Bulid 17134.523. My laptop restarts unexpectedly, and then after that, windows scans the local disk C. After that some applications could not be opened, always there notification "application is disconnected from the microsoft store ". But Microsoft store also cannot be opened. All applications are connected to the microsoft store could not open. And now Microsoft store is missing from my windows. I don't know what the problem is. Please help me. Sorry if there are errors still appear

:)

Yuyun Yuningsih, Jan 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.

Online application related to Microsoft and Windows 10 aren't working anymore

Hi,

Corrupted Windows Store cache is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to open the applications on your computer. We suggest that you try to reset the Windows Store Cache by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows Key + R key.
    • Type WSreset.exe and press the Enter Key.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you try running the
    Windows App Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.

1. cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications. - Similar Threads - cannot open microsoft

2. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional: Ever since I had reinstalled windows 10 on my computer several months ago, the Microsoft store has not been opening and any app that runs through it won't work. On apps I've tried to install elsewhere not through the store I have always gotten the same error: 800700B7. I've...
  3. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional: Ever since I had reinstalled windows 10 on my computer several months ago, the Microsoft store has not been opening and any app that runs through it won't work. On apps I've tried to install elsewhere not through the store I have always gotten the same error: 800700B7. I've...
  4. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open the microsoft store application and others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the microsoft store application and others: I can't open the microsoft store application Code: 0x80131500, nor can I open the feedback center application I can't send the problem through that route. In addition, it also fails when connecting other services, such as autosave or translation in microsoft word. There is an...
  6. I can't open the microsoft store application and others

I can't open the microsoft store application and others: I can't open the microsoft store application Code: 0x80131500, nor can I open the feedback center application I can't send the problem through that route. In addition, it also fails when connecting other services, such as autosave or translation in microsoft word. There is an...
  7. I can't open the microsoft store application and others

8. Microsoft Store will not open, in addition to applications which are related to it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not open, in addition to applications which are related to it.: Hello, i recently got my new computer and was installing my apps onto it but then the microsoft game service wasn't working and wouldn't let me update it. i followed a tutorial on how to fix it by Repairing it in the app settings, but this didn't work so i tried to repair the...
  9. Microsoft Store will not open, in addition to applications which are related to it.

Microsoft Store will not open, in addition to applications which are related to it.: Hello, i recently got my new computer and was installing my apps onto it but then the microsoft game service wasn't working and wouldn't let me update it. i followed a tutorial on how to fix it by Repairing it in the app settings, but this didn't work so i tried to repair the...
  10. microsoft store and other microsoft related apps

microsoft store and other microsoft related apps: So i have recently experienced some black screen with cursor bug and glitches and ever since i got that fixed i havent been able to open microsoft store or any store related apps. I have tried everything from reseting the app reparing and i even tried using the powershell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot open microsoft store and other applications