Windows 10: cannot open windows 10 setting

Discus and support cannot open windows 10 setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix seeting that cannot be opened?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ANEROSEDASION, Apr 18, 2020.

1. cannot open windows 10 setting

how to fix seeting that cannot be opened?

:)

ANEROSEDASION, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Settings in Windows 10 - not opening. Just flash and disappears

Thanks Kiran,

I have problem only with "settings". I am able to click open all other listed apps and functions. My windows was all updated just before Windows 10 installation started.

I am working on other steps that you suggested above. Will let you know the outcome soon.

Thanks again.

Dipendra Lal

DipendraLal, Apr 18, 2020
  4. cannot open windows 10 setting

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

cannot open windows 10 setting

1. cannot open windows 10 setting - Similar Threads - cannot open setting

2. cannot open settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open settings: Hi I just purchased a new laptop and it was running fine for a week however as of today I cannot open settings. I am using Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-settings/58fdc5c0-30a0-40d0-a8b3-86af9b6c4a6f
  3. Cannot open settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot open settings: I recently bought a new PC laptop with Windows 10 and I am not able to open the settings under the Windows menu. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks for your assistance....
  4. Cannot open Settings app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Settings app on Windows 10: Hello, I cannot open any of the settings on windows 10. I tried to perform sfc /scannow but the command prompt doesn't run with administrator rights even though I logged in as administrator. I can't create another user account and give administrator rights to it. sfc...
  5. Cannot open network settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open network settings windows 10: I see this question has been asked before and is now closed. The advice given appears to be the same as that offered from a search however none of the suggestions have worked for me. I cannot access the network settings by any possible route to change the network, I just get...
  6. Cannot open Windows settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open Windows settings: I have been unable to open the settings on windows 10 since a recent update. The app is stuck at the blue window with the settings logo for about a minute or so before closing on it's own. I tried to open the settings from the command prompt but it too waits and says that...
  7. cannot open settings in Windows 10

cannot open settings in Windows 10: When I click on the Settings icon nothing happens. How do I get Settings to open? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-settings-in-windows-10/88b2b190-4090-44ef-a715-5b6162065d91
  8. Cannot open the setting

Cannot open the setting: Hello there. I recently update my window 10. After the update, I cannot open the settings. I need the solution to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-the-setting/5bc5b93b-7035-4171-8fb2-3c867efd86f7
  9. Cannot open Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Settings in Windows 10: Just upgraded. However, I just cannot get Settings to open. On clicking, a window opens and then disappers. Anybody who can help, please? Edge also does not work. Type in a URL and I get "This page is having a problem loading". 12945
  10. Cannot open Display Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open Display Settings in Windows 10: The problem here is simple or at least I THINK it is. There's no customization tab to change the ico look of the folders I want to change. I tried using Local Group Policy Editor, (Disable the Display Control Panel) didn't do anything I tried to also fix the issue by...