Windows 10: cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder?

Discus and support cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; none of the dll files are been pasted. the files get copied and after pasting it get disappear after refreshing. the dll files get disable also if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohammedslaptop, Aug 12, 2020.

1. cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder?

none of the dll files are been pasted. the files get copied and after pasting it get disappear after refreshing. the dll files get disable also if I don't refresh HELP ME PLEASE.

:)

mohammedslaptop, Aug 12, 2020

2. DLL file missing.

Recently I've downloaded GTA V and it required some dll files which I downloaded and pasted them in the folder but I can't find "api-ms-win-core-largeinteger-[1-1-0.dll" anywhere on the internet. I've repaired my C++ and my windows is up to date but still
    it's missing. Any solution?

Ebad Qureshi, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 12, 2020
  4. cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder?

msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

they are microsoft visual studio files, leave em alone.

eidairaman1, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder?

1. cannot paste gtaV dll file in gta folder? - Similar Threads - cannot paste gtaV

2. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  3. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  4. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot copy and paste in pictures folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot copy and paste in pictures folder: I have an HP Pavillion DV7. Great computer. I have been able to copy and paste to Picture Folder since 2012. In the past I have copied from Word Documents, Power Point, the Internet and email account and successfully pasted in Pictures. After a recent update my computer has...
  6. Shared Folders & Files - Cannot Copy & Paste

Shared Folders & Files - Cannot Copy & Paste: Using File Explorer, after copying a folder or file on a P/C or Laptop it cannot be pasted to a top level shared folder on another P/C or Laptop on the Network. When attempting to past to a top level folder on the second machine there is no 'Paste' option displayed. It is...
  7. GTAV is not launching on my win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTAV is not launching on my win10.: It was working on my old desktop with Win7. I even tried running it as an administrator and even with compatibily mode of Win7. This is the bootstrps of the game [2020-08-10 18:03:11.848] [ ERROR ] Option specified in XML does not exist: name="PatchRetries" value="3"...
  8. Cannot copy/cut and paste or save file/folder operations on the desktop or documents folder

Cannot copy/cut and paste or save file/folder operations on the desktop or documents folder: On the day of writing this, I havent been able to copy/cut and paste or save files or folders on my desktop and in the documents folder. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] The same happens with TeraCopy if I do the same operation inside the documents folder. I'm sure its not...
  9. Cannot paste files ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot paste files ...: Hello Gang, I have a work system, and the issue as in existence on 7 prior to my upgrade today, but I wanted to bounce this off the community. Ok, I cannot paste files. If I have a folder open on the desktop and want to right click and do it, or by KB, I just don't get...
  10. strange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder

in Windows 10 Support
    strange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder: When I try to paste some .jpg files I receive an error message Destination folder access denied . You need permission to perform this action If I attempt to paste the same pics in any another folder there is no problem with doing so This suddenly started about a week...