Windows 10: Cannot perform in-game purchases via the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cannot perform in-game purchases via the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am writing this message on behalf of my parents. They are currently playing a game called Hidden City. This game offers in-game purchases you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinLutzemann, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Cannot perform in-game purchases via the Microsoft Store

Hi,

I am writing this message on behalf of my parents.

They are currently playing a game called Hidden City.

This game offers in-game purchases you spent 10 quid and get 100 in-game rubies which you can spent for quests et cetera

However, all purchases fail with the following flow:

1 Select in-game shop item

2 Microsoft Login Window appears apparently they use Microsoft Store as provider

3 Enter valid credentials

4 Error message appears:
    SVC-PaymentInstrumentsGet-Unreachable
    QItZO13PkkWtGxDw.21.2.1.13.12
    2021/03/20 - 19:41:44 UTC

They can log on to the Microsoft Store page via Web browser and the credentials are valid.​

Also, the same error appears for other games wit in-game purchases but this is how we noticed.​

The system has the latest updates including feature updates.​

Any help is appreciated.​

Martin​

:)

MartinLutzemann, Mar 29, 2021

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Purchased Game Won't Install

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Medical Center-Hidden Objects from Microsoft Store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you able to install other apps & games from Microsoft Store?

However, we can try a few steps and check if that helps you to install the game. Before proceeding with the below steps, we would suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and after performing the steps sign in with the same
    Microsoft account used to purchase the game.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Creating a New User account.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Cannot perform in-game purchases via the Microsoft Store

Trouble purchasing games etc from Microsoft store

I have WIndows 10, and until recently was able to purchase apps from the Microsoft store. Now I cannot purchase anything -- an app or anything within a game (such as Microsoft BIngo, which I used to purchase from semi-regularly. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Lois AnnWolff, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Cannot perform in-game purchases via the Microsoft Store

1. Cannot perform in-game purchases via the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cannot perform game

2. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  3. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  4. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  6. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  7. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  8. Cannot access in application purchases of microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access in application purchases of microsoft store games: Hallo, recently i had to re install windows 10 on my pc cause it crushed. Since then i cannot make any in application purchases in games i have downloaded from ms store. I did all windows and drivers updates i did ms store reset from cmd and re install i did re...
  9. Microsoft Store cannot purchase Sea Of Thieves

Microsoft Store cannot purchase Sea Of Thieves: Hello I am from Macedonia and i want to purchase this game from the store. I cannot find a way to purchase this on the store itself without being forced to add billing address as some address in the USA . Am i not able to make a purchase from my country of origin? Does it...
  10. Is there any way to perform basic file operations with games purchased in Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to perform basic file operations with games purchased in Store?: Hello, I will be re-installing Windows very soon, my games are installed on another drive, and I want to be able to either point Store to files that already exist and use those - without the need to re-download whole 80+ GB of data. Or give it package with backup and have it...