Windows 10: Cannot Ping virtual Server

Discus and support Cannot Ping virtual Server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Hyper-V Manger on Windows 10 pro to create 3 virtual servers. One is my AD, while others are for other application. I had joined all to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chukwuemeka_One, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Cannot Ping virtual Server

Hi,

I am using Hyper-V Manger on Windows 10 pro to create 3 virtual servers. One is my AD, while others are for other application. I had joined all to the Domain and have connected all using the virtual switch. I could map drives, folders and share files among them. It was working perfectly before.

Recently, I tried to copy a file form one system to another and discovered that the network could not be found. I tried pinging the server but was getting destination unreachable. I have tried checking everything that could be responsible but none worked.

Please, I need help in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Emeka.

:)

Chukwuemeka_One, Feb 8, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

I don't think there is a way to show ping while playing. Ping is shown on the server list though.

erocker, Feb 8, 2019
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

no it's not

cheesy999, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Cannot Ping virtual Server

COD4 - Ping is always 999

Everytime I try to play on online servers the ping sits at 999 if I connect... The servers that I regulary join (with good pings) do not show in the server list and I have to connect via I.P. It seem that it happens during the week and on the weekends its fine...

Is there a fix for this?

Aceman.au, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot Ping virtual Server

1. Cannot Ping virtual Server - Similar Threads - Cannot Ping virtual

2. win10 + Vmware17pro + ubuntu20.04, VM's network mode is bridge. cannot ping virtual machine...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win10 + Vmware17pro + ubuntu20.04, VM's network mode is bridge. cannot ping virtual machine...: I have a ubuntu20.04 vm running in vmware workstation 17pro. The network of VM is set to bridge and VM has network address 192.168.1.5I can run `ping 192.168.1.5` from windows command lineI also want to add another static entry for the VM MAC address, and ping that IP...
  3. Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN: I've set up a VPN in Windows exploiting the "Incoming connection" feature and a DDNS service no-ip.com.Follows my configuration:- Remote LAN vpn server LAN:192.168.1.0/24 router IP 192.168.1.1VPN server pc static 192.168.1.50PPP interface 192.168.10.1- VPN connection settings...
  4. Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN

Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN: I've set up a VPN in Windows exploiting the "Incoming connection" feature and a DDNS service no-ip.com.Follows my configuration:- Remote LAN vpn server LAN:192.168.1.0/24 router IP 192.168.1.1VPN server pc static 192.168.1.50PPP interface 192.168.10.1- VPN connection settings...
  5. Windows VPN - Can connect and ping VPN server but cannot ping any other devices on remote LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Several Windows Server Core Hyper-V Virtual Machines cannot ping their default gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Windows Server Core Hyper-V Virtual Machines cannot ping their default gateway: We have a Windows Server Core 2019 Hyper-V server serving four Hyper-V Clients two Windows Server 2019 GUI and two Windows Server Core 2019 Servers. The Hyper-V Server has full network connectivity and is a member of a domain. All 4 Virtual Machines are pingable from the...
  7. Several Windows Server Core Hyper-V Virtual Machines cannot ping their default gateway

Several Windows Server Core Hyper-V Virtual Machines cannot ping their default gateway: We have a Windows Server Core 2019 Hyper-V server serving four Hyper-V Clients two Windows Server 2019 GUI and two Windows Server Core 2019 Servers. The Hyper-V Server has full network connectivity and is a member of a domain. All 4 Virtual Machines are pingable from the...
  8. Several Windows Server Core Hyper-V Virtual Machines cannot ping their default gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can not ping my web server

Can not ping my web server: I have IIS7 on my Windows 10. I can not ping it. It comes up as timed out. Also, a new website I added also will not for another person in another state but comes up fine for me in my browser. Please comment. EDIT: I should add that I installed Norton AV on the...
  10. Cannot ping server name when connected to other VPN

Cannot ping server name when connected to other VPN: I have a local server where the Server name is setup with the server IP address. I can ping the server name or the IP address from my Win/10 PC. I also connect to several other companies using a VPN connection. When I am connected to one of the VPNs, I can no longer ping...