Windows 10: Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App

Discus and support Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; While playing the Outer Worlds my game crashed for no reason. After crashing, I can no longer open any games. Clicking play doesn't do anything at all.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheReminio, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App

While playing the Outer Worlds my game crashed for no reason. After crashing, I can no longer open any games. Clicking play doesn't do anything at all. I tried resetting my PC but to no avail. Would like to get games working again as I JUST purchased Game Pass for PC.

:)

TheReminio, Oct 27, 2019

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App

1. Cannot play any games on both the Windows Store and Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cannot play games

2. Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store: Hello,I've been trying to install new games with the Xbox App for over a week, and it always fails.In the Xbox app the error reads "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can try waiting a bit and try again or restart your...
  3. Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Install Any New Games from Xbox App or Microsoft Store: Hello,I've been trying to install new games with the Xbox App for over a week, and it always fails.In the Xbox app the error reads "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can try waiting a bit and try again or restart your...
  4. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  5. Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch any Xbox app game or Microsoft Store app.: I've had this problem for days. When I try to launch a game on the Xbox app, I get an error message saying that the game cannot be launched, with the error code "0x80070005". The problem associated to this error code on Xbox's website relates to Xbox One, which I do not own....
  6. Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10: REFERRED FROM XBOX SUPPORT TO SEEK WINDOWS SUPPORTI have reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool with the option to Keep My Files, this has resolved one of the errors however I still cannot launch any games via the Xbox App.The File System Error with the...
  7. Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10

Cannot launch any games via Xbox App on Windows 10: REFERRED FROM XBOX SUPPORT TO SEEK WINDOWS SUPPORTI have reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool with the option to Keep My Files, this has resolved one of the errors however I still cannot launch any games via the Xbox App.The File System Error with the...
  8. Microsoft store & Xbox app store both crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store & Xbox app store both crashing: I recently bought the game pass on my pc and was playing a few games fine for a couple of days. However, eventually my xbox app kept crashing, so I tried to uninstall and reinstall. I got halfway, when the application for installing the xbox app crashed after I clicked...
  9. Cannot Download Any Games on Xbox App or Windows Store

Cannot Download Any Games on Xbox App or Windows Store: Hello, I have not been able to download or patch any games on the windows store or xbox app. I get errors when attempting to download them, and right now cannot even download Gaming Services. I get error Code: 0x80073D26. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, made new accounts...
  10. Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.: I cannot log into my Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. For example, if I go to Minecraft, I click the log in button and it shows (Please Wait) with the Xbox icon, it then proceeds to say "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re installed windows 10 and cant access xbox game pass games

2. has xbox ultimate got problems as i cant play any games from it