Windows 10: Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

Discus and support Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12". How can I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoffeePlzzz, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12".

How can I fix this issue ??

:)

CoffeePlzzz, Mar 15, 2020

2. unable to play some games with directx 12

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to play the games with the DirectX 12? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.
    If you are unable to play games which doesn't support DirectX 12 then, you can manually download the supportable DirectX for the games.

I suggest you to refer to the below article on How to install the latest version of DirectX.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Some games comes with the supported DirectX application embedded within the game's application, so that you can install it manually from the game.

You can also try to open the games in the compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed.

• Once this is done, Restart the computer.
    Please get back to us with an update. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Mar 15, 2020
  3. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE ON MY WINDOWS 10 64 BIT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY IT IT SAYS (DIRECTX ENCOUNTERED AN ONRECOVERABLE ERROR) I DOWNLOAD DIRECTX 12 AND
    INSTALL IT I RUN THE DXCPL AND WENT TO EDITE LIST AND ADD COD BUT STILL DON'T WORK CAN YOU PLEAS HELP ME

***Modified title from DIRECTX ERROR***

LANGMAN_651, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

1. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ?? - Similar Threads - Cannot play Cod

2. Reinstalling DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling DirectX 12: After I tried reinstalling DirectX 12 to may laptop an error suddenly appeared "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log or DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine the problem". Upon checking the DirectX.log file at the bottom of the log I...
  3. I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10: Hello, I have DirectX 12 installed, however, I am unable to install games that need DirectX 10. Relevant screenshots are attached. I would appreciate any help. Thanks The Game I am trying to Install [ATTACH] Microsoft Store shows these are the requirements for the...
  4. Directx 12-11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12-11: I want to change DirectX 12 to DirectX 11 but I don't know how, please respond as fast you cant play Fortnite because of it D': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12-11/80b365c3-e34b-4a9f-957a-d30aaa55b801
  5. DirectX 12 and SLI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 and SLI: What is happening with DirectX 12 and SLI and MuliGPU gaming? Any game that releases with DirectX 12 never supports SLI. Have you killed SLI microsoft? I read that deferred rendering is the reason SLI doesn't work. No one is talking about this issue, everyone just...
  6. Why DIRECTX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why DIRECTX 12: Stardock Magazine has a really good piece on why DIRECTX 12 is a good thing, especially for gamers. Looks like you have to be registered at Stardock to see it unfortunately. But, one of the links in the article points to this Youtube video which shows what DIRECTX 12 is...
  7. directx 12 fake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx 12 fake?: so many people said you get directx 12 pre installed with windows 10 but when i checked using dxdiag.exe it says i have directx 10 10099
  8. DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12: Hello everybody ! I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and got DirectX12 , but when i tried to install a game it automatically overwrote it with 11.2 . Because dx12 is exclusively for windows 10 I can't find anywhere an installer or something to solve my problem . I...
  9. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12: Hi i am new to this forum i just upgraded to windows 10, but when i run dxdiag it says directx 11.1 is this normal? Shouldn't be directx 12, can i do something to get the new directx 12 or i have to wait for an official uptade? thanks 10544
  10. directx 12 not supporting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    directx 12 not supporting: Few days earlier i buy msi gtx 750ti 2gb gpu The box of GPU clearly shown that the card support direct x12 But when i run dxdiag command it shows direct x12 on system tab But under display tab it shows direct x11 Please see the attachment 57250

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ghow to add direct x11 in warzone

2. cod warzone directx version

3. cod warzone change to directx 11

4. cod warzone bluescreen,
  5. i have directx 12 still can play cod,
  6. cod warzone directx issue,
  7. can cod warzone run on directx 11,
  8. directx error call of duty warzone