Windows 10: cannot play G5 games

Discus and support cannot play G5 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot play G5 games at all it keeps saying I need to load MS-LOCAL-STREAMING App went to Microsoft app and search for it comes up no app at all. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonaldLoehrke, Sep 15, 2018.

1. cannot play G5 games

I cannot play G5 games at all it keeps saying I need to load MS-LOCAL-STREAMING App went to Microsoft app and search for it comes up no app at all. So what is going on a very piss off person here.

:)

DonaldLoehrke, Sep 15, 2018

2. G5 games crashing

My G5 game keeps crashing on me, frequently when I win so I don't get prizes. I have just had my drivers updated. How do you get in touch with G5 game people? Any answers out there?

LauraGrossman, Sep 15, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Johannes Win User

cannot play G5 games

Curious about the difference beteen G5 mbps and the 2.4 mbps network

On one PC I get on the G5, 75 mbps download and 8.6 mbps on the upload and ping 114 ms (speed test)
    On the other PC with 2.4 mbps I get on average 16.8 download and 4.6 upload and ping 21 ms (speed test)
    Yet the speed between the 2 PC's does not seem to be that much different when browsing.
    Furthermore, I tried to get the second PC also on the G5 but for some reason the G5 does not come up on the network list.
    I was told that being on the G5 you get less interference using Wi-Fi.
    Both PC's have the windows 10 OS.
    I did reset the modem and I reset the network, but it did not make the G5 come up on the network list of the second PC, whereas before I changed mine to the G5 from the 2.4 you could see that both were visible on the both PC's network list.

Johannes, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

cannot play G5 games

1. cannot play G5 games - Similar Threads - cannot play games

2. My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact: 022624-10390-01.dmpits about 20 minute before the crash happen while i was playing genshin impact and then my gaming laptop crashed with system service exception BSOD...
  3. My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact: 022624-10390-01.dmpits about 20 minute before the crash happen while i was playing genshin impact and then my gaming laptop crashed with system service exception BSOD...
  4. G5 games

G5 games: 2 of my games have stopped working can't get them load when I open them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g5-games/b85ff13f-b60c-422e-9cd7-c6bd2fff7ec6
  5. G5 game Hidden City

G5 game Hidden City: Today the game started charging me to play, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g5-game-hidden-city/3449d41b-f5d7-418f-a9dc-6bdb25017d50
  6. my G5 game won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my G5 game won't load: after my latest Microsoft update my G5 games won't load. How can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-g5-game-wont-load/f1f69699-74bc-425c-b04f-52ebf954242f
  7. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  8. G5 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 games: None of my G5 games work. They download up to the game and then crash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/g5-games/3b9ef240-861d-4e6c-8387-ad328810f0a1
  9. G5 games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 games crashing: My G5 game keeps crashing on me, frequently when I win so I don't get prizes. I have just had my drivers updated. How do you get in touch with G5 game people? Any answers out there?...
  10. openGL missing. Cannot play a game.

in Windows 10 Support
    openGL missing. Cannot play a game.: So I installed Broken Age then when I open it, it says that the required openGL features aren't available. Well I installed the latest update on the driver but still no luck. So I also cannot find intel graphics control panel (cannot find it on right clicking the desktop)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g5 games

2. g5 games not loading

3. g5 games troubleshoot

4. g5 games windows 10,
  5. why wont my g5 games open,
  6. g5 games for windows 10,
  7. g5 games wont run on windows 10,
  8. why wont my g5 games come up on my lap top,
  9. g5 games forum,
  10. why does g5 games freeze my computer,
  11. G5 game wont load,