Windows 10: cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics

Discus and support cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cannot play minecraft on micro soft basic adapter because of the opelgfw error saying driver do notsupport opengl even ewhen i have updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vinayzinzala, Jun 13, 2021.

1. cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics

i cannot play minecraft on micro soft basic adapter because of the opelgfw error saying driver do notsupport opengl even ewhen i have updated my drivers hel please

:)

vinayzinzala, Jun 13, 2021

2. microsoft basic display adapter

VGN-FS570, clean install from xp to win 10 having a problem the graphic display, only seeing microsoft basic display adapter, not getting the full screen of the display, cannot change the adapter, tried
    to install adapter, not supported by your device

the problem is cannot change microsoft basic display adapter, not getting full screen on display, also seeing a yellow arrow on the adapter in device manager, was able to get full screen when using win xp. how do i fix this problem,
    I have tried numerous technique without success

CurtisClaxton, Jun 13, 2021
  3. user_UNP Win User
    Microsoft basic graphics adapter not updating to Intel HD Graphics

so i had this nvidia graphics adapter and whenever i updated its driver it only made my screen black and i cant see anything so i had to remove the driver update everytime because i though i can fix it somehow with something, but i got tired one day and
    just deleted it (i had an Intel HD Graphics card),

i didnt think that much of it because it only gave me problemes, but after i updated to windows 10, my Intel Graphics card just changed to Windows Basic Display Adapter and my Display doesnt get detected at all, nothing about my Display shows up (i have
    a laptop with a display connected so i feel better), i tried updating the driver but it only says that the best driver is installed already,

and i swear i tried every option i could to fix my problem, i still have thing probleme to this day and i have no idea how to fix it.

i just like right NOW it finished the Windows big update thing it took so long, and now i cant play Minecraft because of it

is does anyone knows a solution for this please help me out, my pc was heating so hard everytime i do something that needs good graphics, i might just not be able to play any good game i like because of this cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics :(

thanks for reading i hope you have a solution for this

user_UNP, Jun 13, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter doesn't go away.

Hi FrustratedPerson_01

Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter listed alongside your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti card in the Display Adapters section?

If so, that would mean you also have on-board graphics as well as your Nvidia card and there is no driver loaded for that device

In Device Manager, expand out the Processors section, what is the exact model of Processor listed there?

DaveM121, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics

1. cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics - Similar Threads - cannot play minecraft

2. microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft basic display adapter: microsoft basic display adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-basic-display-adapter/c3f88116-72f2-480d-93dc-9b37b5c4b807
  3. Microsoft basic display adapter is not allowing me to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft basic display adapter is not allowing me to play games: so i have recently upgraded my pc, bigger case, new motherboard PRO B650-P WIFI, new processor amd ryzen 5 7600 6-coreand more ram, but after installing the new components and turning the pc on, i am unable to play games. before upgrading i could play games without issue but...
  4. Microsoft basic display adapter is not allowing me to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft basic display adapter is not allowing me to play games: so i have recently upgraded my pc, bigger case, new motherboard PRO B650-P WIFI, new processor amd ryzen 5 7600 6-coreand more ram, but after installing the new components and turning the pc on, i am unable to play games. before upgrading i could play games without issue but...
  5. cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot play minecraft on microsoft basic adapter graphics: i cannot play minecraft on micro soft basic adapter because of the opelgfw error saying driver do notsupport opengl even ewhen i have updated my drivers hel please...
  6. Microsoft Basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Basic display adapter: Hi folks,first of all I wanna say I know this question has been asked a lot but after many tries I still haven't found a fixAfter updating my drivers with driver booster and a restart I noticed my NVidia drivers were replaced with "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter"I have tried...
  7. Microsoft basic graphics adapter not updating to Intel HD Graphics

Microsoft basic graphics adapter not updating to Intel HD Graphics: so i had this nvidia graphics adapter and whenever i updated its driver it only made my screen black and i cant see anything so i had to remove the driver update everytime because i though i can fix it somehow with something, but i got tired one day and just deleted it i had...
  8. Microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft basic display adapter: The name of GPU is not shown in device manager, it's showing MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER. And when I try to upgrade GPU DRIVERS it's told best drivers are already installed. And Nvidia installer cannot continue is also being written when I try to install it by Nvidia...
  9. Unable to upgrade Microsoft Basic Display Adapter to Intel Graphics

Unable to upgrade Microsoft Basic Display Adapter to Intel Graphics: Hello guys! I've been stuck on this problem for weeks and I can't seem to find a fix or anyone to know anything about this in other forums. Basically what I did was I went to install a clean version of Windows 10 using the media creation tool, after the installation I tried...
  10. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter: I have a GTX 1050ti but device manager shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter i tried updating it but it didn't work i tried updating my OS to Windows 10 but it still shows "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" i tried plugging my graphics card to other computers it works but it...