Windows 10: Cannot play movie on computer

Discus and support Cannot play movie on computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I received an error code 0xc00d36cb when I was trying to play the movie on my computer using Movies & TV application.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marie Lucero1, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Cannot play movie on computer

I received an error code 0xc00d36cb when I was trying to play the movie on my computer using Movies & TV application.

:)

Marie Lucero1, Jan 27, 2019

2. How to play a movie?

Hi,

To better isolate your concern, we would like to verify few things:

• Which Windows movie platform are you currently using?
    • Do you get any error message upon playing the movie?
    • Have you made any recent changes or update in your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 27, 2019
  3. huffman Win User
    Play movies from Computer to TV

I am going to say this; I am old as dirt and I don't do well on computers unless I have step by step instructions for doing things.
    It would really help if NavyLCDR (picked at random) would tell me how to watch movies from my PC to the TV step by step. That is step 1, step 2 and step 3 etc.

Thanks so very very much.

huffman, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Cannot play movie on computer

audio ahead of video when playing movies

Hello
    lauroolvera,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the application that you're using to play movies/videos?
    • Does the issue happen to all types of videos/movies?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Cannot play movie on computer

1. Cannot play movie on computer - Similar Threads - Cannot play movie

2. rented Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rented Movie won't play: Hi,I'm in Luxembourg. I want to play Ratatuille movie in German. I just get an error message.I'm on Windows 10.I want to play in HD.I can't find the movies and films entry in the apps section.Thanks....
  3. rented Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rented Movie won't play: Hi,I'm in Luxembourg. I want to play Ratatuille movie in German. I just get an error message.I'm on Windows 10.I want to play in HD.I can't find the movies and films entry in the apps section.Thanks....
  4. Playing MOvies on Airlines

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Playing MOvies on Airlines: How do I get my Surface w/ Windows 10 to play video on an airline. Says that I need to use Adobe Flash, but would prefer to not use. Microsoft store does not have an app for GoGo Entertainment or AirPlayer....
  5. Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.: Can't play Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password. 0x80190191 But, you know, I am already signed in...otherwise how could I possibly be looking at the movies I have paid for on the "purchased" dashboard. And...I have signed...
  6. movies will not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    movies will not play: i just turn off fast start up and my movies running ok.go in to power op. and turn off fasted startup.and turn off pc. turn on pc try running a movie. good luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-will-not-play/626eacbe-12be-4885-8c85-f7c360b63ca8
  7. Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset

Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset: The app shows a black screen in my HTC Vive headset when trying to play movies. Plays fine on my monitor. In headset only sound, subtitles and the pop up showing what the film is when loading, but no film. Can watch Netflix fine, Youtube fine. Unsure if this has always been a...
  8. Play movies from Computer to TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Play movies from Computer to TV: This is my last question for the day. My setup is like this VGA cord from computer with Windows 10 to monitor and HDMI cord from computer to TV. I have watched several tutorials (not on this site, If there is one let me know). I have tried to follow the instructions, but I...
  9. Won't play movies

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't play movies: My windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5000 won't play movies. I can't figure out why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wont-play-movies/c733c4c3-c84d-4dc1-90b6-2062ffd9d102
  10. netflix will not play movie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netflix will not play movie: hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/netflix-will-not-play-movie/17ec7206-2f3c-4827-9bcf-43d00d19629a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00d36cb download