Windows 10: Cannot play slideshow on the DVD

Discus and support Cannot play slideshow on the DVD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I added a song to the slideshow, which I created. Then I exported it on the disc. However when I tried to play it then on the DVD, I found out only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewG3, Dec 3, 2018.

1. MatthewG3 Win User

Cannot play slideshow on the DVD

I added a song to the slideshow, which I created. Then I exported it on the disc. However when I tried to play it then on the DVD, I found out only music but no photos.

:)

MatthewG3, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Dec 3, 2018
  3. savitashri, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Cannot play slideshow on the DVD

Playing dvds

Hi Dan,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Is it happening on all the DVDs that you are trying to play on the Media Player?
    • Have you tried playing the DVDs on other computers? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • When did you start encountering the issue?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player troubleshooter. To do this. follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, choose View all.
    • Run the Windows Media Player DVD, Windows Media Player Library, and
      Windows Media Player Settings.

Cannot play slideshow on the DVD d40dab60-b76b-4f48-962b-c93b0dece089.png
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Cannot play slideshow on the DVD

1. Cannot play slideshow on the DVD - Similar Threads - Cannot play slideshow

2. dvd not playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dvd not playing: hello my hp pc isnt letting me sse the dvd it says for ,e to upgredw to a new dvd sytem but its charging me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-not-playing/ef26426c-ae77-4b4f-975f-a21337f84361
  3. dvd not playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dvd not playing: hello my hp pc isnt letting me sse the dvd it says for ,e to upgredw to a new dvd sytem but its charging me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-not-playing/ef26426c-ae77-4b4f-975f-a21337f84361
  4. Burning a Slideshow to DVD-RW

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a Slideshow to DVD-RW: Can I burn a picture slideshow to a DVD-RW to play on my DV player with Windows 10 Medea software?I've created a slide a slideshow in the Photo app which works fine on my PC. But burning it to a DVD-RWhas alluded me.James...
  5. Cannot play DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot play DVD: I have not tried to play a DVD in ages. First I tried my VLC instance. That sunk. Same for Windows Media. What seemed like solutions turned out to be hawking for other app. I uninstalled them. Vexing. I finally got a player to work. MPC-BE Media Player Classic - BE I took it...
  6. playing dvd's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    playing dvd's: The disc tray has suddenly stopped playing any disc. It just makes "odd" noises! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-dvds/18e776d9-08a1-4546-93c7-1fde1fddb855
  7. play a DVD

play a DVD: How do I play a DVD on mylaptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-a-dvd/52b29f98-ef80-400c-ba6d-7058f13d254e
  8. Playing DVD

Playing DVD: Bought windows media player and have put dvd in drive but cant find it when I open media player and its not opening automatically. Can anyone help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-dvd/886fa2d2-fa99-4f3c-94c1-91fcf5a7f1ec
  9. DVD will not play

DVD will not play: I have an ASUS 501ux laptop with Windows 10. It doesn't have an internal DVD player. I purchased an external USB3 DVD drive but the laptop needs something to play the DVD. It won't open the DVD. What do I need? 51767
  10. Playing DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Playing DVD: Hello, Recently downloaded a whole movie, it is MP4 format. Since this cannot be played on home dvd player, had to convert it into AVI , in user manual it says AVI can be played - but it did not. So then I converted it into VOB format, but again dvd refused to play it....