Windows 10: Cannot play Solitaire online

Discus and support Cannot play Solitaire online in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Solitaire games not available online - Can only play offline... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LieslSlocumb, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Cannot play Solitaire online

Solitaire games not available online - Can only play offline

:)

LieslSlocumb, Mar 13, 2020

2. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Glensab Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Cannot play Solitaire online

Solitaire quit working.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to play game Solitaire on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and check.

Steps:

• Press Start button, type Windows updates and click on
      Check for updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    Windows will start searching for the updates and try to install all the updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Cannot play Solitaire online

1. Cannot play Solitaire online - Similar Threads - Cannot play Solitaire

2. online play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online play: Hey microsoft, Im trying to turn my online play on in the windows 10 xbox tab and everytime I click allow then submit it reloads the page then sets it to block im not in a family and everything else is enabled can anyone help me figure this out ive been trying for about a...
  3. Microsoift Solitaire Online Collection Timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoift Solitaire Online Collection Timer: I am repeating a question asked by many others over a long period. I pay to be a Microsoft Solitaire online Premium subscriber. I enjoy the game and have been a Premium subscriber for many years. I am extremely aggravated that when I am engaged in playing a game and have to...
  4. Privilege Error Cannot play due to being Online Play restricted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Privilege Error Cannot play due to being Online Play restricted: I have downloaded Minecraft Dungeons for my son for Windows 10. Created a Microsoft account for myself and added my son as a familymember. We do not play on an Xbox so no Xbox account created, but on PC. I have changed every setting for my son so no restrictions are applied....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot be played on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot be played on my PC: If I wish to play this game or any others attached to it I cannot on my PC or Surface. I get the error "You were signed out of X-Box Live from outside Microsoft Solitaire Collection. We need toi return you to the Main Menu." So far there is no answer to this one. Yet I can...
  6. SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play: How do I get SOLITAIRE to play again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-cannot-get-it-to-play/13fc3a74-daf7-44ce-8df8-230af9606766
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online: Why the sudden change to the Solitaire Collection? I have played it using IE 11 and had finally completed 13/13 Star Club games and was up to date with the daily collections when suddenly all my accumulated wins were gone!! The screen is smaller and it is not as responsive...
  8. Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings": Me and a friend recently opened up a realm on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but since paying for it on the 31st of August I have only been able to play a total of 4 or so hours over a two-three day period, the first day was fine, the second day I couldn't sign in, after...
  9. Problem playing Microsoft solitaire online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem playing Microsoft solitaire online.: I keep getting an error message when I try to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have restarted my tablet, restarted my router, uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire collection app. Nothing has helped. I am able to go online for every other app and site but...
  10. Unable to play Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Solitaire: I recently have not been able to play Solitaire on my pc Windows 10. I did recently update Windows through automatic updates. What can I do to enable PLAY....